• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT post your doubts here

Reaction score
hey can u upload some notes for chem ppr 6!!
hmmmm
yah y not... actually for chem atp i dn't hve much just examiner's tips...
but i can beat u if u do past papers it vil surely help u score more...
bcoz questions r almost same just names of chemicals n al is different...
1 thing u can do is while solving papers u keep a buk beside u n make a list of al the purpose i mean tey give u some apparatus or sae cotton n ask u d purpose its same for al for cotton it is 2 absorb gases or used for insulatio so u can just make a note of it bcoz ter specific uses for al n ter r hardly ne , n before d exam u can revise it n i m dam sure u vil score wel... i had refered a atp section of chemistry coursebuk n my sir told me 80% of ur atp is done so if u hve or cud get frm sumwer surely refer it...

Reaction score
actually paper was simple....
but did 1 or 2 mistakes i suppose...
1st in pie chart showed nly labels not values...
2nd wrd me jo report import karni thi na vo table form me nhi h i mean borders n al wer not seen...
n god knws wat other silly mistakes i did...
i did exactly d same mistakes!!!

Reaction score
if i was aksed to print the excel formulae on 2 pages wide but no number of pages tall was specified ...will i lose marks if i set it to 1 page tall which resulted in a tiny yet readable font ?

Reaction score
if i was aksed to print the excel formulae on 2 pages wide but no number of pages tall was specified ...will i lose marks if i set it to 1 page tall which resulted in a tiny yet readable font ?
If you are absolutely sure it was readable and everything was visible then you're in no trouble.

Reaction score

Attachments

• Ict notes Dr tayeb.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • chp 1 comp.docx
    59.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ICT revision.doc
    301.5 KB · Views: 6
  • USEFUL TIPS TO HELP YOU REVISE.docx
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Guys please help me out.. and reply asap... i wanna know i wanna gv ICT in may 2013 so i hv about 3 months.. should i got for it and is it easy??

Reaction score
i say go for it as long as you have a good teacher. It is relatively easy you may however find excel and theoritical stuff difficult , so give them a higher priority

Reaction score
i have plenty of questions
1) when it says print webpage from browser view, do we have to take a screenshot of the page in the browser and print it or what? please help me.
2) when it says apply the style <li>, do we have to make the list ordered or unordered
3) when printing, sometimes it says print on 1 page and sometimes 1 page wide. whats the difference?
4) reguarding theory, please explain pin/pad and chip readers, how are they used and what kind of questions can come reguading them and also expert systems
5) thanks a lot and i hope you'll help me soon!