• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT post your doubts here

Reaction score
If u have any doubt regarding ICT post it on this thread. I am an IGCSE graduated student and have got a A* in ICT. So i could help u if u have any doubts.

Reaction score
mine word document is nt coming like that in marking scheme is it necessary ... dat i should be d same ???

Reaction score
and if our first printout comes wrong can we take out another ...??
bt d one with errror will its marks will be deducted , if yes dan hw much ??

Reaction score
mine word document is nt coming like that in marking scheme is it necessary ... dat i should be d same ???
It should be close enough to Marking Scheme. Check through all the details they have asked. If all the details are filled u will not lose any marks.

Reaction score
and if our first printout comes wrong can we take out another ...??
bt d one with errror will its marks will be deducted , if yes dan hw much ??
U can take how many ever printouts u want until u are satisfied. There is no Marks deduction in this case

Reaction score
U can remove how many ever printouts u want. There is no Marks deduction in this case
thnx alot dude i m having my paper on 11 .... sorry bt i meant dat my teacher told dat the one with errors will be also send to cie ...
and in my first doubt you said it should be close enough .... in ms its in 2 pages nd mine is coming in 3 dan bt its satisfying dose details .... dan can i score full ??

Reaction score
thnx alot dude i m having my paper on 11 .... sorry bt i meant dat my teacher told dat the one with errors will be also send to cie ...
and in my first doubt you said it should be close enough .... in ms its in 2 pages nd mine is coming in 3 dan bt its satisfying dose details .... dan can i score full ??
just lower the font size and try, if there is no specific font given. exceeding the page will cut ur marks.

Reaction score
In paper 2 do i really send emails? or just take screenshot
if i do really send emails , how do i do it. and which email account do i use to send the emails

Reaction score
another question about the table in question 20, 21-june 12 paper 21
The table should fit into the column, but to make it fit one of the three columns of the table should contain text wrap, and i don't know whether that's correct or not. Here: http://imageshack.us/a/img27/7238/capturefva.png
Is my table correct like that. And if it's wrong how do i correct it.
I've attached the word document

Attachments

• JXIITEXT.docx
    528.1 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
In paper 2 do i really send emails? or just take screenshot
if i do really send emails , how do i do it. and which email account do i use to send the emails
U need to send emails. u can use any email ID u wish to use

Reaction score
another question about the table in question 20, 21-june 12 paper 21
The table should fit into the column, but to make it fit one of the three columns of the table should contain text wrap, and i don't know whether that's correct or not. Here: http://imageshack.us/a/img27/7238/capturefva.png
Is my table correct like that. And if it's wrong how do i correct it.
I've attached the word document
Ur table is correct and just see the MS 1ce for confirmation.

Reaction score
Will I lose marks if i didn't send the email, because my teacher told us not to send it
He also told us that we'll find the supporting files downloaded for us.

another thing: Can a bulleted list or numbered list be split into two pages/columns or not???

Reaction score
Will I lose marks if i didn't send the email, because my teacher told us not to send it

another thing: Can a bulleted list or numbered list be split into two pages/columns or not???
if it was mentioned in the question.. u had to..
and i think bulleted lists can't be split over a page.. not sure of column..

Reaction score

no u cannot split it evn over 2 columns, u need to fit it in one.
n u will hav to send emails bcoz if u dont u lose marks.
dey hav pre-downloaded sfs bt u will only get dem if u cant download em from d link given