• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT post your doubts here

Reaction score
Will I lose marks if i didn't send the email, because my teacher told us not to send it
He also told us that we'll find the supporting files downloaded for us.

another thing: Can a bulleted list or numbered list be split into two pages/columns or not???
It is OK not to send the e-mail but you need to take a Screenshot. U should have all the bulleted point on the same page

Reaction score
Hey, I took my IGCSE ICT paper 2 exam last Friday and I printed the word document two times one of them was without the table of summary. Before I leave I was going to remove the wrong one from the assessment file,but the invigilator rushed me up so I put them both in my assessment file. What should I do now I'm so worried about that and how will the examiners gonna mark my paper now??
Please reply ASAP!

Reaction score
Hey, I took my IGCSE ICT paper 2 exam last Friday and I printed the word document two times one of them was without the table of summary. Before I leave I was going to remove the wrong one from the assessment file,but the invigilator rushed me up so I put them both in my assessment file. What should I do now I'm so worried about that and how will the examiners gonna mark my paper now??
Please reply ASAP!
u r actually supposed to cross out d one without d summary so dat d examiner can know wich one is correct. it is written on d cover of d assessment folder i guess. or on d qp

Reaction score
u r actually supposed to cross out d one without d summary so dat d examiner can know wich one is correct. it is written on d cover of d assessment folder i guess. or on d qp
So what's gonna happen now? Should I be worried or not and will the examiner mark any of them? :/

Reaction score
in the email section when it says to attatch files and if mistakenly you attach an incomplete file, how much marks will then be deducted, although if you have taken the print of complete document

Reaction score
in the email section when it says to attatch file and if you attach an incomplete file how much marks will be deducted

Reaction score
in the email section when it says to attatch file and if you attach an incomplete file how much marks will be deducted
cie justs wants to know dat d file u hav attached is correct
it doesnt matter if its incomplete
dey only check d printed material n not d soft copy

Reaction score
actually paper was simple....
but did 1 or 2 mistakes i suppose...
1st in pie chart showed nly labels not values...
2nd wrd me jo report import karni thi na vo table form me nhi h i mean borders n al wer not seen...
n god knws wat other silly mistakes i did...

Reaction score
If u have any doubt regarding ICT post it on this thread. I am an IGCSE graduated student and have got a A* in ICT. So i could help u if u have any doubts.

i just noticed that the email they told me to send at the end of the exam (which contains the word document i have worked on) was sent in rtf format, is this bad? i also printed a screenshot of the email instead of printing it, how many marks will they deduct for these 2 mistakes? i'm really worried :/
thanks in advance!
REPLY ASAP PLEASE

Reaction score
i just noticed that the email they told me to send at the end of the exam (which contains the word document i have worked on) was sent in rtf format, is this bad? i also printed a screenshot of the email instead of printing it, how many marks will they deduct for these 2 mistakes? i'm really worried :/
thanks in advance!
REPLY ASAP PLEASE
Its not that bad. U may lose some marks
So Just Chill Out

Reaction score
thanks in advance!
REPLY ASAP PLEASE
sending in rtf format is ok..

and i think u had to take a screenshot..