• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i will go to study now and i will answer all the coming questions tomorrow morning inshaAllah :)

Reaction score
paper 3 , maybe it will come excel and html only and maybe with powerpoint :)

are u serious , cuz the last step is talking about printing the evidence document o_Oo_O
ohh sorry :oops: meant step 27 the one asking us to arrange data in descending order

Reaction score
GUYZ I FORGOT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A WEBPAGE FROM ZERO LIKE THE FIRST QUESTION IN JUNE 2010 IN P3 PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not certain if Excel and Frontpage would be in Paper 2 or 3. It's usually Paper 3, isn't it?
Also, how do we load the file on Excel. Please explain in steps. I tried opening it, but it just doesn't come right.
Please reply ASAP. Thanks

Reaction score
How am I suppose to name the cells in Excel? I'm stuck on this step 5 of May/June 2009's paper 3.

Reaction score
my exam tomo ppr 2 god help me!(n)

study well and pray well :)

ohh sorry :oops: meant step 27 the one asking us to arrange data in descending order

first highlight the row which is right above the cell values, then go to "Data" and choose filter , then click on the arrow that will be shown on each heading cell and then choose sort by colour and select custom filter , add the 2 levels as asked in the question , first Gender with descending , then the best "throw" , from largest to smallest , thats it :D

well i looked in marksheme and understood thnx for info!!!!!:)

you are most welcome :)

GUYZ I FORGOT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A WEBPAGE FROM ZERO LIKE THE FIRST QUESTION IN JUNE 2010 IN P3 PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just open the frontpage , save as the name asked in the question :)

can someone help me please i am stocked at step 10- 23 and all steps under the HTML section---thanks-----
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_w10_qp_3.pdf

tell me exactly what u are stuck in and i will help you , its exam study time and i dont have time to solve questions from 10 - 47 , cuz u want the frontpage part too , sry :(

Hey, I'm not certain if Excel and Frontpage would be in Paper 2 or 3. It's usually Paper 3, isn't it?
Also, how do we load the file on Excel. Please explain in steps. I tried opening it, but it just doesn't come right.
Please reply ASAP. Thanks

yes usually excel and frontpage come in paper3 , just open the excel software and click on File , Open and choose the file , everything will be fine :)

Reaction score
can u plz tell me how to do this step cuz i have exam on saturday.
may2009 paper3 - step 15
the paragraph style has no red component and the green and blue components are set to 50%

Reaction score
can u plz tell me how to do this step cuz i have exam on saturday.
may2009 paper3 - step 15
the paragraph style has no red component and the green and blue components are set to 50%

listen carefully , the colour for html is in hexadecimal code , hexadecimal has a maximum number for 16, which means the 50% percent will be at 8 , so we will write 80 at the green and blue components, which means if the colours are set first red then green then blue , and we want to make no red then first two digits will be 00 and the rest will be 8080 , at the end , it must be Hex {00,80,80} which means there are no red and green and blue are set to 50%

if u didnt get it , tell me , i will tell it to you in another way :)

also step 51 plz

you can do it first by common sense which means if there are 195 minutes , there will be 3 hours and 15 minutes , in excel to do this u will use this formula, INT( , which means integer , we want to make an integer but divided by 60 to convert from minutes to hours but we want only hours , thats why we used integer , so that 3.25 doesnt come , it will just take the first digit and remove the decimal and whatever is after it :)

got it ??

its okay--i will try and sort it out----thanks

if i really had time i would have help you , try to do it and if u are stuck in some new kind of questions tell me , cuz most of it is similar to the previous years , nothing new :)
try doing it literally and step by step :)

Reaction score
Al-salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

i made this thread with the purpose of helping people, i noticed that many people in my school, here in the community, have so many difficulties in solving ICT practicals, and also the Theory part, so if u got any probs, dont hesitate in posting it write here, u will find the solution soon :)

If anyone has a problem in solving a whole practical past paper ... i will solve it with him and i will use MSN for chatting with each other and another program called Teamviewer to interact with each other ... dont panic in contacting me at all ... i will be available at anytime ... i have the answer for each question u have :) my email is [email protected]
can u please send me the question paper 22 and 32 plus the supporting files ? on [email protected]
thankss ! :)

Reaction score

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
see the picture :)

and for step 20 , you will use microsoft office picture manager and from the upper taskbar , go to Picture and choose colour and then make the saturation to the minimum , i think it will be -100 :)

It doesn't work. For step 11 in the mark scheme the code for the alignment part is <TR align="center" valign="middle"> when i follow your way i don't get this,
Also for step 20 the guy's shirt is yellow, we need to change it to white. Changing the saturation just makes it grey.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...nication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_ms_32.pdf

Reaction score
can someone help me with the IF function

Attachments

• Just write the IF function for me.docx
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.