• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For each month of the year, calculate the average duration of holidays starting in
that month. You may use rows 10 to 22 to help you.
P.S this is question 14 in paper 3 O/N 2010..
If someone knows how to do it can you please share?:)

Reaction score
how to do this.......
make sure there is a blank line 10 points high after each paragraph?

i knw its a silly one.......... :oops:

how to display "field names" as well as the data, when making labels?

in may/june 2010 p2 q#45, they ask to show the data which selects only those where kite surf is not the Use, what should be the criteria?

in may/june 2011 p2 q#45, the new field will calculate the Cost Price plus a delivery charge of 10% of the Cost Price...how to do it?

Reaction score
For each month of the year, calculate the average duration of holidays starting in
=average (cells)

Reaction score
hey
i have a problem. every time i try to import an excel file (with dates) into access it shows error and no dates appear in access what do i do?
plz help me i really need help!! M writing in a few hours>
thnx alt

Reaction score
I got a problem with anchors can anyone help? The mark scheme shows that when the screen shoot of a website is taken, the anchor is not visible, but when i do it its visible :/

Reaction score
hey
i have a problem. every time i try to import an excel file (with dates) into access it shows error and no dates appear in access what do i do?
thnx alt

Is it that the dates only don't appear or some data in general? Anyway when importing, u click the radio button which takes the first row as the fields right? In that dialogue box there is "advanced" shown in the bottom left corner. Click that and put the appropriate data types for each fields..Hope it helps!

Reaction score
Is it that the dates only don't appear or some data in general? Anyway when importing, u click the radio button which takes the first row as the fields right? In that dialogue box there is "advanced" shown in the bottom left corner. Click that and put the appropriate data types for each fields..Hope it helps!
thanx that helped a lot.:D

Reaction score
For that you need to change the image size in dreamweaver. Change the width to 1280(which is your screen resolution) and maintain aspect ratio. Then try changing the background image with this new size. I hope this helps. It worked for me atleast.

Reaction score
Hey guys, im doing MJ11 p3.
im stuck on question 37 where they say " If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window
without tiling. "
I have no idea what this means, or what im supposed to do. can someone explain the steps?
Exam in 3 hours, will appriciate a quick reply. Thanks :)

Reaction score
Guys I am really stuck in questions relating importing data, especially date formats. In oN 09 q38 the question asks to import N9BOOK.CSV. Well, I imported it and got everything as a database but when I checked the mark scheme I found something wrong. My database showed data in the form on M/D/Y but the Mark scheme shows the data in the form DMY for eg: 11/06/2009.

Is it alright to get a different date format from the mark scheme? I even went on Advanced Settings and set the date format to DMY but the final database shows it the opposite format.

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm doing s11 paper 22. I have some problem in question #10. I want to know what does 'first line indent of one centimetre.' means and how to do it.. Thanks!

Reaction score
im stuck on question 37 where they say " If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window
without tiling. "
I have no idea what this means, or what im supposed to do. can someone explain the steps?
Just open the website from the web browser and resize the image till it fits is accurately and then take a screenshot

Reaction score
but normal lookup works well for vertical data too, and sometimes we have to use that and not vlookup (in case of vertical data)

then its ok , use any if u want :D

yes ! done with ict final paper :)

good , dont give any questions here plz :)

may/june 2011 p32 step 20 please :)

you will use microsoft picture manager, in the upper taskbar , go to picture , and choose colour and then lower the saturation to 0 , thats it :D

June 2012 p31 please if any one have it please send it to me[email protected]

this thread isnt made for spreading the questions of the exam , go study :)

please help me oct/nov 2008 paper 4 in this paper in step 40 ..

first of all , there is no paper 4 in oct/nov 2008 and secondly , if u are asking about the hyperlink , then choose the hyperlink and then choose the file and in the target frame , write what is asked in the question.

I have problems with nested IF functions in excel :/

tell me a question and i will solve it :)

use averageif or average function for it.

"Gergawy"

what is If statement ???

about what u are talking ??

how to do this.......
make sure there is a blank line 10 points high after each paragraph?

i knw its a silly one.......... :oops:

how to display "field names" as well as the data, when making labels?

in may/june 2010 p2 q#45, they ask to show the data which selects only those where kite surf is not the Use, what should be the criteria?

in may/june 2011 p2 q#45, the new field will calculate the Cost Price plus a delivery charge of 10% of the Cost Price...how to do it?

select the text u want to edit and then right click , choose paragraph , and then in the spacing make it 10 points

write the field name by ur hands and then add the field data by clicking on the arrow " > "

Not "Use"

=[Cost Price]+(0.1*[Cost Price])

=average (cells)

thanks for trying to help :)

hey
thnx alt

edit the field types u are able to edit while importing before finishing and u should had changed the date format to D/M/Y and change the separator to a /

What does highlighting mean in FrontPage and how is it done?

after u finish ur exam , you should have a highlighter to highlight what is asked :)

I got a problem with anchors can anyone help? The mark scheme shows that when the screen shoot of a website is taken, the anchor is not visible, but when i do it its visible :/

in each ict exam , it has never asked to take a screenshot for an anchor , so forget about it :)

tnx for trying to help :)

For tiling , you can just resize the window until the tiling isn't prominent , then take a screenshot.

no you will change the stylesheet options , in the background options , so that it dont repeat , if u dont know how , tell me :)

can anyone help me?? my email is [email protected]
I can help you ppl ;)

what kind of help you need ?

What help do you need? I can try bt m not so good.

tnx for trying to help :)

the tiling thing is not working with me :(

change the background options from the stylesheet so that it doesnt repeat , if u dont know how to do it , tell me :)

For that you need to change the image size in dreamweaver. Change the width to 1280(which is your screen resolution) and maintain aspect ratio. Then try changing the background image with this new size. I hope this helps. It worked for me atleast.

you cant do smthing by urself and change everything , you have to change the background options from the stylesheet so that it doesnt repeat, if u dunno how , tell me :)

Guys I am really stuck in questions relating importing data, especially date formats. In oN 09 q38 the question asks to import N9BOOK.CSV. Well, I imported it and got everything as a database but when I checked the mark scheme I found something wrong. My database showed data in the form on M/D/Y but the Mark scheme shows the data in the form DMY for eg: 11/06/2009.

Is it alright to get a different date format from the mark scheme? I even went on Advanced Settings and set the date format to DMY but the final database shows it the opposite format.

nope you gotta make it D/M/Y , cuz that is the british date format :)

without tiling. "

Just open the website from the web browser and resize the image till it fits is accurately and then take a screenshot

he has to do as u said before , to change the background options so that it doesnt repeat , i asked a teacher and he told me this solution :)

Hey guys I'm doing s11 paper 22. I have some problem in question #10. I want to know what does 'first line indent of one centimetre.' means and how to do it.. Thanks!

see the picture :)

Attachments

• Indentation help.jpg
    Indentation help.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score

Well i just finished that paper and wen i did change it to D/M/Y in "Advanced", there was an error and the dates and other data disappeared, so i just used the M/D/Y format.... i also need to know the answer to ur question

Status
Not open for further replies.