• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IAL Economics January 2015

Reaction score
that happens to many students.. i don't think it would be a problem as long as it's obvious that u did that particular question alone
how was the paper btw?
it was okay but missed out many points, so i don't know. If i only could write at the speed of light would've done a bit better! -_- And out invigilator was singing by the way! -_-

Reaction score
it was okay but missed out many points, so i don't know. If i only could write at the speed of light would've done a bit better! -_- And out invigilator was singing by the way! -_-

i know right!
and singing?! really?! thts... weirdd

Reaction score
yah :p we were only three people who sat for unit 1. The invigilator was alone and had nothing to do and so he started talking to himself! -_-
hehe ;p hope it dsnt hhappen today

Best of luck for the exam.. may Allah make it easy for all of us.. aameeen

Reaction score
hey how was your exam?? Seemed pretty easy to me! That's bad! cause the grade boundary is going to be high now! -_-

yea.. it was easy, alhamdulillah... i had soo much in my mind to write tht i guess i spent too much time for sm questions ;p
thts true, but i hope its the other way around :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea.. it was easy, alhamdulillah... i had soo much in my mind to right tht i guess i spent too much time for sm questions ;p
thts true, but i hope its the other way around :p
which numbers did u answer? i did 1,4 and 6. And did u start practicing unit 2? Only 2 papers of IAL! :(