• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I NEED HELP WITH PHYSICS

Reaction score
CIE changes the pattern of papers every 2 to 3 years , this year the batch (also known as the unlucky batch) will face a new paper with new pattern , no change in syllabus though but the style and approach will be different

Reaction score
CIE changes the pattern of papers every 2 to 3 years , this year the batch (also known as the unlucky batch) will face a new paper with new pattern , no change in syllabus though but the style and approach will be different

Hhahhaha Unlucky batch- nice one! And thanks for the links to heaven, I appreciate your hard work :)

Reaction score
For physics it is the most easiest subject to score an A* in it.
its unlike chemistry or biology where the A* is sky high

Reaction score
Yes 3!
how?
When a current starts off from its source, it is equally distributed throughout the circuit. So when it passes through a resistor, it naturally experiences some resistance. The current divided by the resistance gives you the remaining current passing through the resistor.
So, 6.0/2= 3.0A

Reaction score
When a current starts off from its source, it is equally distributed throughout the circuit. So when it passes through a resistor, it naturally experiences some resistance. The current divided by the resistance gives you the remaining current passing through the resistor.
So, 6.0/2= 3.0A
(y)

Reaction score
HEYLO!

Im doing IGCSE Physics next months and I have a problem.
I do understand the concept, I know the formulas, but my problem is with the Unexpected Questions that CIE come up with..

Im not a person who depends on PastPapers as I believe that the exam paper is going to be entirely new, but for Physics I DID solve many P3s for Mocks practice.. and the thing is that, the Mark Scheme has a Limited amount of answers that are considered to be correct..

Why studying physics seems so easy, but the exam is always Hard?!

SO PLEASE TELL ME :HOW DO I GET MY ANSWERS TO BE RIGHT AND NOT AMONG THOSE IGNORED.. (Honestly speaking, this is what I hate about IGCSE, theyre like 'Dont think out of the box')
Hey man,
go to this link. It may help you get atleast an A.
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ute-revision-notes-by-the-chill-master.33858/
these are notes that usually come in exam.

Reaction score
Hey man,
go to this link. It may help you get atleast an A.
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ute-revision-notes-by-the-chill-master.33858/
these are notes that usually come in exam.

Umm thanx.. its not like idk anything in physics.. I have read the book several times before and I will do again.

the thing is that I always get an A.. I got an A* once

I messed up in my previous subjects, I dont want it again to happen. Im aiming for the best. Pray for me :)

Good luck to you all.