• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ill try sending the supporting files.

Attachments

• Paper 3 summer 2005.pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Paper 4 summer 2005.pdf
    146 KB · Views: 1
  • 0418_w05_qp_3.pdf
    123.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 0418_w05_qp_4.pdf
    144.4 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

P.S. I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.

Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 31
gceguide.com
Phoenix Blood
@
The Mighty Nobody
STEP 3
table {width:600px;
height:300px;
border-collapse:collapse;
border:3px solid #FFFF00;
background-color:#6E859F}

td {border:1px solid #FFFF00}

i cudnt do all of this wher are th e options for setting this :(

STEp 19
How can i find th currency symbol for
South America real ?

can we like googl esearch in exam

Step 27
wat if i made averticla bar chart :D

Reaction score
5 months in WAY too much for ICT. I barely studied the practicals and did the theory on the last day. Dark Destination got an A* and he only wrote his name in the QP in the sendups. :D
yep MarcoReus is right 5 months are way too much all think u need to do is just practice access and excel somtimes they can be hard and frontpage too in softwares in theory start with last chapter

Reaction score
MAY JUNE 2014 paper 31
gceguide.com
Phoenix Blood
@
The Mighty Nobody
STEP 3
table {width:600px;
height:300px;
border-collapse:collapse;
border:3px solid #FFFF00;
background-color:#6E859F}

td {border:1px solid #FFFF00}

i cudnt do all of this wher are th e options for setting this :(

STEp 19
How can i find th currency symbol for
South America real ?

can we like googl esearch in exam

Step 27
wat if i made averticla bar chart :D
sorry cant provide with screenshots because i dont have frontpage installed
ok so table width is easy create a table withe given no of column's and rows and the select whole table and table properties (send me a Screen shot of that page)
ok for border collapse i usually used to write the code but My teacher said no so u can even do it in style sheet like where u create style sheet over there in that menu there will be a drop down box saying user defined tags change it to html tags and over there double click on table style (send me a screen shot of that)
backgroud colour is even in same place
and even borders if u dont understand just send me a screen shot of the table style opened

Step 19
yes you can search even confirm with your teaher

Step 27
you can make any chart since they havent mentioned any thing

Reaction score
ok so table width is easy create a table withe given no of column's and rows and the select whole table and table properties (send me a Screen shot of that page)
ok for border collapse i usually used to write the code but My teacher said no so u can even do it in style sheet like where u create style sheet over there in that menu there will be a drop down box saying user defined tags change it to html tags and over there double click on table style (send me a screen shot of that)
and even borders if u dont understand just send me a screen shot of the table style opened

Step 19

Step 27
THNX :)
http://www.gceguide.com/search/label/IGCSE Information and Communication and Technology 0417
files are here
an d about frontpag eim suppose to first set these styles and then add apage
so umm how do i do it in the umm css type ?

Reaction score

Step 19

Step 27
how did u do in ur exam :p the currency thing ?

Reaction score