• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
This looks like an error from importing a .CSV file to Access.

I personally always used the "Text File" option. Have given the image below. Click Text File, get the dialogue box, browse the file, hit OK. Make sure it's the IMPORT tab. I have Office 2013 but 2010 isn't much different (the one I had in the papers).View attachment 47212
hehe i no ho wto do it
ive done alot of years but sudenly this starts :confused:

Reaction score
The other option is that your problem looks is that the first column looks like headings.

For that, use the same method I used. Keep hitting next and eventually you'll stumble into one place that says "Turn First Rows into Headings". You can also click Advanced at the bottom left in this stage to give the fieldnames their types. eg. Boolean, Date/Time, Numeric, Integer etc.

Reaction score
Currently I can't tell much on how to fix your problem apart from doing whatever I told. Importing is easy - once I get time (maybe tomorrow, by Saturday at max) I'll make you a video on how I did it if you are still confused.

Reaction score
Currently I can't tell much on how to fix your problem apart from doing whatever I told. Importing is easy - once I get time (maybe tomorrow, by Saturday at max) I'll make you a video on how I did it if you are still confused.
im more scared:oops: than confused:confused::D
cu zthis diod not happen before at home or in school
i just dont ant any errors
i can import fil ein lke a minute:)

thnx alot ill chek on staurday then :D

Reaction score
The other option is that your problem looks is that the first column looks like headings.

For that, use the same method I used. Keep hitting next and eventually you'll stumble into one place that says "Turn First Rows into Headings". You can also click Advanced at the bottom left in this stage to give the fieldnames their types. eg. Boolean, Date/Time, Numeric, Integer etc.
i do the same and did the same but still errors :(

Reaction score
im more scared:oops: than confused:confused::D
cu zthis diod not happen before at home or in school
i just dont ant any errors
i can import fil ein lke a minute:)

thnx alot ill chek on staurday then :D

The problem is coming at home right?

Try doing it in school. If it's done there, then see which version they are using and use that (Torrents or CD to get whichever version you want). It could well be a version problem.

I tried one now (still apparently have saved all my ICT papers for some reason I don't know yet) and it worked perfectly.

Reaction score
The problem is coming at home right?

Try doing it in school. If it's done there, then see which version they are using and use that (Torrents or CD to get whichever version you want). It could well be a version problem.

I tried one now (still apparently have saved all my ICT papers for some reason I don't know yet) and it worked perfectly.
yep home
but it did not come before:confused::mad: