• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
What? Please tell me the difference between td and table?
And how can we differentiate between internal and external gridlines? From where we will define both of them?
td> internal border properties
table> external border properties
internal gridlines is meant to be the internal borders so the external gridelines do
fom format>style>HTML codes

Reaction score
wen dey say to apply correct formating to all cells in excel wat do dey mean? format it lyk wat?

Reaction score
how to reduce image resolution so dat file size gets small? for eg plz do it and sho to dis file i am uploading plz make it to less dan 100 kb as dey say in question.

Attachments

• N13DUNE.jpg
    N13DUNE.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
how to reduce image resolution so dat file size gets small? for eg plz do it and sho to dis file i am uploading plz make it to less dan 100 kb as dey say in question.
from microsoft office picture manager..
open it and then click on edit "pictures" , click on compress then compress for webpage... simple!
upload_2014-4-26_16-50-1.png

Reaction score
madcap_97 Phoenix Blood TheCheeseball Tainted
Two new questions in paper 2 this year...
Applying borders to a paragraph in Word and inserting a call-out in PowerPoint. Both are pretty easy, but just so it doesn't come as a shocker.
For the first, just highlight the para and you'll find the borders option in the Home section. And the call-out thingy is there in Insert>> Shapes>> Callouts.
All the best! =) Rock the paperWA! ;)

from wer u geting dis info? :cool: