• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
madcap_97 Phoenix Blood TheCheeseball Tainted
Two new questions in paper 2 this year...
Applying borders to a paragraph in Word and inserting a call-out in PowerPoint. Both are pretty easy, but just so it doesn't come as a shocker.
For the first, just highlight the para and you'll find the borders option in the Home section. And the call-out thingy is there in Insert>> Shapes>> Callouts.
All the best! =) Rock the paperWA! ;)

Reaction score
in order to master paper 3, you should have the practical skills that can make you able to solve any new thing that might come, (not only from the syllubus.....)

But how to develop those skills? :p
Are you a master? .-.

Table properties in stylesheet have never come before. How would anyone know about this? And it's not even in the book. ._.

Reaction score
write in the table area in the stylesheet this> border-collapse:collapse without any mistakes
yes, this is why distinction is made :p

I know this code. But can't we do it some other way?
What does collapse border even mean? :/
And how to set internal and external gridlines?
Do you use Frontpage or Dreamweaver?

Is it necessary to get 100% to get distinction?

Reaction score
hey folks if i did the function in a different way than that in the markscheme but it is correct also and i got the same results in values will i get the marks or they will give me ZERO?!!