• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hug, Be friends with, Kill

Reaction score
It's not about what he's done to him/her. It's about what he's done to the Muslim people. Far cry from what he promised, his rule is not one of either justice or transparency. Sugar-coating won't help. Thousands of American taxpayers' dollars fund Israel. Israel, the kick-starter of a 21st century Holocaust.
Twenty schoolkids die in Connecticut, and there he is, brandishing his goddamn crocodile tears. What about the thousands he's murdered - yes, murdered, through his support of Israel and his sending out of signature unmanned drone strikes? First it was George W and Iraq. Now it's Obama and Pakistan and Yemen. The guy's got so much blood on his hands. And what his promise 4 years ago of shutting down Gitmo?
Then how can anyone, absolutely anyone, with so much as half a brain, believe that man when he says, 'the US is not and never will be at war with Islam'?!
well said...

Reaction score
better kill cinderella or i'l suck ur blood ;)

hug flynn (he's eugine)
bfw harry
kill rapunzel. btw, which 1 is she? there seem 2 b too many rapunzels in fairy tales..

Dracula :cool:
Matilda
Mereda

Bfw Dracula ( the hotel translyvannia one)... He has one heck of a hotel. But if you mean the other normal boring ones who dont say " Im Dracula. Bleh, bleh bleh...", then kill them. :p :D
Hug Matilda and
Bfw Merida.

Mrs. Hudson.
Mary Morstan Watson
Molly Hooper

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow what a tough choice!:notworthy::eek:
Its not that tough if you go to see...
In "His Last Vow" I was absolutely annoyed at Mary... its only that Sherlock and John especially decide to forgive her that did not make me more mad at her... So maybe kill her but then the three of them get along soooo well... especially in that scene before the wedding where she's so understanding towards both John and Sherlock... that wink and that double thumbs up ....
And obviously hug Mrs. Hudson...
And bfw Molly... (she's always reliable whenever you'd need her)

What do you say?

Reaction score
In "His Last Vow" I was absolutely annoyed at Mary... its only that Sherlock and John especially decide to forgive her that did not make me more mad at her... So maybe kill her but then the three of them get along soooo well... especially in that scene before the wedding where she's so understanding towards both John and Sherlock... that wink and that double thumbs up ....

What do you say?
(y) :p

I'll continue,
Moriarty
Loki
Joker

Reaction score
Bfw Moriarty
Hug Loki.... (he's so adorably mischievous)
Kill Joker (I like Batman, so)

Hermes
Apollo
Poseidon

Reaction score

What do you say?
mary is fun n nice...

Reaction score
thanks for not killing Fedrer...!!! coz u too like him after nadal :p
AtemisDelta i was hoping u wouldn't answer this one coz probably u would have killed Federer :p ;)

bfw Alex
hug Jack
kill Sabina

Are you kidding... I prefer Fedex over Rafa any day... I'd have killed Rafa, hugged Fedex if I were a guy (esp after he lost to Rafa and was crying in the AUS Open) and bfw with Djoker.

Kill her? Bichari! If it wasn't for the Pleasures Alex would probably be in MI6 talons again...
I'd rather Alex be with the MI6 than stick up to Sabina.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you kidding... I prefer Fedex over Rafa any day... I'd have killed Rafa, hugged Fedex if I were a guy (esp after he lost to Rafa and was crying in the AUS Open) and bfw with Djoker.

Rafa was so humble about it! What do you expect him to do, surrender the trophy? In fact even Federer would've hated it that way. ;)
He was like, 'sorry for today; but don't forget your the best in history'... (or sth to the effect) :)

Reaction score
Hug: Each and every anime character out there.
Friends: Each and every anime character out there.
Kill: Each and every person I hate! xD

Reaction score

Ooooo coooool...i thought u loved Djokovic then Nadal n then Federer....
actually all 3 of them r good yaar...but i support Federer d most...
French open has started...!!! \O/ hey n btw Federer got twins again