• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hug, Be friends with, Kill

Reaction score
Bfw will wonka (the i can go to his chocolate factory..!!!) :D
Hug or kill (any) ophra n janet...(dunno much abt them)
Jack sparrow
Will turner
Elizibeth

Reaction score
Bfw will wonka (the i can go to his chocolate factory..!!!) :D
Hug or kill (any) ophra n janet...(dunno much abt them)
Jack sparrow
Will turner
Elizibeth
DUDE!! what no respect ... Captain... Captain Jake Sparrow - Friend
Will turner and Elizibeth oo hard choice but i'll hug Elizibeth and kill Will (or else he'll kill me for hugging his woman) :D

1- Bill Murray
2- Jack Black
3- Jim Carrey

Reaction score
DUDE!! what no respect ... Captain... Captain Jake Sparrow - Friend
Will turner and Elizibeth oo hard choice but i'll hug Elizibeth and kill Will (or else he'll kill me for hugging his woman) :D

1- Bill Murray
2- Jack Black
3- Jim Carrey

Kill
friend
hug :p

Hitler
george bush
justin beiber
XD

Reaction score
Kill
friend
hug :p

Hitler
george bush
justin beiber
XD
you'd kill Bill Murray WHY!!! it BILL EFFIN' MURRAY but i guess it would be sad to kill any of the 3 :(

kill beiber
friend bush :/
hug Hitler

ummmm.....so Micheal Jordan , Micheal Jackson and Me (I don't know who will post next. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me live, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you choose to kill me, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you) :p

Reaction score
bfw Ron
hug hilary
n kill zayn

hanna montana
selena gomez
demi lovato
O_O DAMN.....kill'em all!!
WHY SO EVIL?

i cant even think about this!
i guess kill selena, hug hanna (she is a fictional celeb so the hug will be fictional too) and friend demi :( WHY?!

Bin Laden , bush JR and the hobo down the street

Reaction score
O_O DAMN.....kill'em all!!
WHY SO EVIL?

i cant even think about this!
i guess kill selena, hug hanna (she is a fictional celeb so the hug will be fictional too) and friend demi :( WHY?!

Bin Laden , bush JR and the hobo down the street
idk wt 2 do wid bin laden, kill bush, n who in d wrld is dis fellow called "hobo"?

Cinderella :sick:
Mr Bean
The Mask :cool:

Reaction score
poor obama XD what's he done to you?
It's not about what he's done to him/her. It's about what he's done to the Muslim people. Far cry from what he promised, his rule is not one of either justice or transparency. Sugar-coating won't help. Thousands of American taxpayers' dollars fund Israel. Israel, the kick-starter of a 21st century Holocaust.
Twenty schoolkids die in Connecticut, and there he is, brandishing his goddamn crocodile tears. What about the thousands he's murdered - yes, murdered, through his support of Israel and his sending out of signature unmanned drone strikes? First it was George W and Iraq. Now it's Obama and Pakistan and Yemen. The guy's got so much blood on his hands. And what his promise 4 years ago of shutting down Gitmo?
Then how can anyone, absolutely anyone, with so much as half a brain, believe that man when he says, 'the US is not and never will be at war with Islam'?!