• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics P21?

Reaction score
Lets jus hope....All we can do now is pray...pray that they see or wrong answers correct :p

and @arabiannight975 mashalla dude!! Thats only u! Where u from ?

Reaction score
jumana94 said:
Lets jus hope....All we can do now is pray...pray that they see or wrong answers correct :p

wrong answers can never become correct by themselves!

Reaction score
hahaha I know Dude! I'm Just kidding! And i dint say let them become correct...I said let them SEE them correct :p
watch out the wording girl :p

Reaction score
alhamdulilah mine was relli gudd..:D...i finished it in tym..i had lyk 7 minutes to go through it again foe checking..:D
me n my frndz we got the same answers n many of my clasfellows as well..:D...So i hope for the best inshallah!!:D
*fingers crossed*

Reaction score
I think it was hard...question were easy but very less time. P51 was pretty rad but I took a lot of time on the first question and at the end I had to rush.

Reaction score
Nah, it's cause the i didnt have time to think for those last questions in each question! It's a maximum, so hopefully I'll loose less than that!

Reaction score
jumana94 said:

I am from Saudi-Paki living in khobar :p
alhumdulillah always been good at physics, so found it pretty easy compared to some pastpapers! the hard pastpaper was OCT/NOV 2010 varient 3. i got 34 in that, it was freakishly tough. InshALLAH all of us here will get A ! amen to that! :)

how much time did you take?

Reaction score
Ah well nice to meet u man! I'm jordanian i live in Saudi in jeddah... : )
Well i got a 42 in nov2010 varient 3....so i guess I'm good at phy too... i love phy..
the thing is tht i was freakin out in the exam...so i finished just before time alhamdulilah... I jus hope i did well too :)

Reaction score
I think I messed up in the electricity question. Does any one remember what the answers were?

Reaction score
i got 0.67 i think for the minimum on page 1, then the next page i got the same values again!?