• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics P21?

Reaction score
guys guys the the electricity first part answer was 0.67 and then the max current was 3 and min was 2. The graphs both were curve. U all think the paper was easy but infact it was tough. I scored in oct nov 3 varient as 51 but i am sure that i will get 45 -49 in this one and the threshold will be at max 40

Reaction score
Thanks for boosting my confidence. Now I feel so much better.

Reaction score
I hope so. What was the answer for Electricity's last part, the q. about why parallel circuit is better.

Reaction score
what about all components are independent of each other in a parallel circuit?

Reaction score
the area formula is diameter diveided by 2 and into pie and the uncertainity will be uncertainy of diameter into 2/radius

Reaction score
Hey! the maximum current wasn't 3....every1 got it as 2...the minimum current everyone had a value...
@arley, i did just like u in the question about why is it beneficial in the electricity question, i talked abt its parallel & not being affected...
and the uncertinity dude?! wat the hell are u talkin abt?? we just find the uncertinity of the diameter!
so i did it as the percentage uncertinity of Resistivity + length + diameter !! cz the only varrying thing in the area is the diameter! : S
Huh! & they say it was easy! it soo wasnt! Everyone has an answer!!

Reaction score
solidboy123 said:
the area formula is diameter diveided by 2 and into pie and the uncertainity will be uncertainy of diameter into 2/radius

Yeah that's how I did it but in a slightly different way.

Reaction score
dude u find the uncertainty of area by uncertainty of diameter/diameter times 2....not ude u find the uncertainty of area by uncertainty of diameter/radius times 2

Reaction score
I did it using radius by using the formula pi r^2 and then found the uncertainty.