• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics P21?

Reaction score
I felt that it wasn't as hard as past papers but the time wasn't enough..what do u think??

Reaction score
IT WAS HARD DUDE.....i left friggin 7 marks cus i didnt have time...also was ur answer to the last question last part 510 nanometres?

Reaction score
Alhamdullilah, went well, SO GOOD.
BTW guys no discussion before 24 hours, otherwise mods will lock topic.

Reaction score
No actually it also depends on how well you managed it. I did all the definitions in the first five-six minutes, then attempted the paper. I left any question that I thought was hard, and moved on. This way at the end I had 20 minutes left, so I spent them doing the questions I had left.

Reaction score
Guys the exam wasnt that easy...I really dont know how it went, I did all the questions but I'm not sure about the answers...
To what number of significant figures did u guys write the uncertinity?? Everyone of my classmates had a different answer...& what about the experiment about the interference? and the maximum and minimun current??

Reaction score
yeah the time wasnt enough for most of my classmates!
we'll discuss the paper after 24hrs InshaAllah :D
overall it was good for me

Reaction score
yea we will discuss the paper after 24 hours no need to worry about that!!!
but ppl mine physics went all good!!!
outstandng
i guess the thresholds are gonna go up!!!

Reaction score
jason3991 said:
IT WAS HARD DUDE.....i left friggin 7 marks cus i didnt have time...also was ur answer to the last question last part 510 nanometres?

I am talking about P21..that must've been in P22

Reaction score
my sis said it was very very easy!
( she is never studying and i can imagine how easy the paper was!)

Reaction score
dude it wasnt difficult but it wasnt easy either! the threshold have never been more than 45 for the past five years! i dont think this gona change now cz the examm wasnt extremely easy...and many ppl have different answers...
lets hope the curve is low as usual,,,cz thts the best thing about physics papers :p

Reaction score
lol yeah, but it wont be around 32, isnt tht too low? :D
yeah same here, many ppl got differnt answers!!
but InshaAllah we'll get an A!

Reaction score
One of the easiest exams i have ever taken for physics, I finsihed 20 mins before the 1 hour duration, and then just rechekcked and rechecked............! it was alhumdulillah very very easy! :)

Reaction score
I think it'll be 45 can't be lower then that.

@princesszahra InshAllah we will all get As :)