• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the pak std geo exam?

Reaction score
Mine was greatt i did Qs 1, 2 and 4
apart from this Qs 4 was a bit tricky and general knowledge!

Reaction score
I did 1,3 & 4.I personally feel that the paper was easy because all based on our knowledge.Mine went good,although i didn't expected it.

Reaction score
LoL i did Q 1, 3, 4 didn't do question 2 due to the parts ohhh well and my paper went better then history paper.
weird thing is that both papers were easy this time :s

Reaction score
Paper was easy..i did q1,q3 and q5...i found q2 and q4 a bit tricky and difficult...q 1,3,5 were easiest ones! :D

Reaction score
i attempted 3,4,5....
n didnt hav idea ov self-help scheme!! :unknown:
n hello every1...i hv recently joind bt i hv been visitin forum since tooo long...glad 2 join in!! :)

Reaction score
i think last part of q 5 was a bit tricky? i wrote three points, are they enough for 4 marks question, but those points were well developed though.

Reaction score
Hey, can any1 tell me the answer of 14 part god knows, why less educated people are needed for jobs in urban areas?
I wrotew an answer but i really dont remember what i wrote, so plx help.

Reaction score
boxfire1995 said:
Hey, can any1 tell me the answer of 14 part god knows, why less educated people are needed for jobs in urban areas?
I wrotew an answer but i really dont remember what i wrote, so plx help.
Write God with a Captail letter !!

Reaction score
Yes, but self-help schemes can also mean granting legal rights to slum owners, and to provide them with basic infrastructure facilities to help them improve their lifestyle.

Furthermore, @boxfire, you needed to give atleast 2 examples, for which they were 1 mark, and like 2 marks for developing a statement.
So basically, the answer would be something like this: there is a shortage of jobs available for skilled people, therefore most people turn to unskilled jobs. Furthermore, in cities, a high proportion of businesses are to be tertiary sector businesses (like restaurants) as people are wealthy in cities. So these restaurants require staffing such as waiters etc. Something like that I guess.

Reaction score
Is labour, machinery and natural gas correct for the other inputs of the cement industry?