• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the pak std geo exam?

Reaction score
Hey guys

How was the geography exam today?
i think it was pretty easy, i did q 1, 3 ,5
what do you say?

Reaction score
Hmm, it was a bit tricky but if you prepared well then it was easy!

i did Q 2 4 5

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Assalamullikum !!
Plz don't discuss any answer until 24 hour hours are over !!

Oppsies...I just wrote the answer.....Nah just kidding!
Guyz listen to me, if any of you discuss the paper before 24 hours , i'll do nothing to you because i'm not a moderater. But Five very mean ,angry and creepy people are. And they will ban you , before you know it so try to obey the Rule.

Reaction score
A bit tricky paper but overall it was fine.
I did 1,2 and 3. I just couldn't choose from 2, 4 and 5. Every question had one tricky part.
But now lets just pray to God and prepare for the next paper, the mighty, fulltime dangerous paper of Islamiat. :)

Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum.

I am a new user but Ive been visited this forum for quite a long time now. Since O'Levels hav started.

The geography paper was very much based on general knowledge, like it always is. But this time it was quite unusual too.
I did Qs. 1, 3 ,4 and I am looking for someone who has done the same combination as I hav done because very less people in my school hav attempted these 3 questions together.

Reaction score
@ angel of darkness.... u r XPF moderator but its sorry to say that u r not Obeying XPF rulez... "We cant discuss paper before 24 hours" .......

Reaction score
Talha007 said:
@ angel of darkness.... u r XPF moderator but its sorry to say that u r not Obeying XPF rulez... "We cant discuss paper before 24 hours" .......
He isn't discussing the answers !! you can tell that how easy or hard the paper was but discussion of questions and answers is not allowed !!

Reaction score
Oh,, Ok..... I was unaware of it.....Oops :D Sorry... I didnt mean to make some one angry or stuff like that.... btw Sorry :(

Reaction score
Like I said before, Please abstain from telling any thing about the questions and answers though you can tell how easy or hard the paper was and which questions did you did !!

Reaction score
Paper came the way it was expected to be.!! Sir umar Khan rox.!! his guess worked in both the papers!!

btw i did 1, 4 and 5

and it went really goood