• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the entry test?( A- Level students)

Reaction score
Asslam ualaikum.
So today was the Mcat test. Hope it went great.
Was it entirely F.Sc based or general relating to the syllabus? Was it easy for A Level students?Please share your experience. I would like to know your expectations as well :)

Reaction score
Asslam ualaikum.
So today was the Mcat test. Hope it went great.
Was it entirely F.Sc based or general relating to the syllabus? Was it easy for A Level students?Please share your experience. I would like to know your expectations as well :)
Walaekum Aslam. Allhumdulilah i got good marks in MCAT. it was normal. syllabus was followed but 2-3 questions were outta syllabus. Alevel students have to read fsc books if they really want to clear mcat. there isnt any other way.

Reaction score
well alhamdulillah IT went great.......it was according to the syllabus....chemistry was easy if u had done ur a levelx well......physix was was FSC type bt tricky....and BIOLOGY WAS fsc-ish ---pure facts.....alhamdulilllah i got 947 markx and my aggregate is 86,5678.
kindly share ur markx and aggregates

Reaction score
I believe the A'level students did pretty well this time around. Getting into government universties of Lahore for us isn't impossible anymore. You've got to study the FSC books no matter what. You'll have to learn the facts. It's a tough task but if you are on it, anything is achieveable. Study hard for the month before the MCAT and you can easily ace it. The test was well designed with conceptual and rote questions well mixed. I wasn't expecting such a test that was completely according to the syllabus isssued by UHS barring one ore two general questions.

Reaction score
I believe the A'level students did pretty well this time around. Getting into government universties of Lahore for us isn't impossible anymore. You've got to study the FSC books no matter what. You'll have to learn the facts. It's a tough task but if you are on it, anything is achieveable. Study hard for the month before the MCAT and you can easily ace it. The test was well designed with conceptual and rote questions well mixed. I wasn't expecting such a test that was completely according to the syllabus isssued by UHS barring one ore two general questions.
It's really nice to hear this. Congratulations everyone (y)

Reaction score
I totally agree with what everyone's said. If you've worked hard and learnt the FSc books to the best of your ability, you will find that the entry test is pretty do-able.
So, Fsc books should be done after the A Level exams or along it? I mean can we easily cover those books in a month or two after exams?

Reaction score
So, Fsc books should be done after the A Level exams or along it? I mean can we easily cover those books in a month or two after exams?

After it. Only a month or two is required. I won't recommend you to attend an academy. Just get the required books.

Reaction score
start fsc right after alevels exams.. and try to learn english vocab before that..:) you will do good. InshaAllah..

Reaction score
start fsc right after alevels exams.. and try to learn english vocab before that..:) you will do good. InshaAllah..

Yes! You should start working on the English vocabulary list right now so that when the summer vacations start, all the words will be on your fingertips.

Reaction score
great mashallah weell done........yea CERTAINLY ITS doable......i just studied the last month after EID.....the main focus in BIO shud be on cramming......make concepts where there are....bt in biology u ll not found much cnceptual material .....AS FOR PHY ...its real short....and chemistry is the most A level like subject in the UHS mcat.....cos almost all the syllabus overlaps with a level syllabus