• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics paper 33

Reaction score
How can u get negative?
as mass increases...1/m decreases
as mass increases...(ho-h)/m also decreases
so if 1/m increases, (ho-h)/m also increases, as they are directly proportional
The gradient should be POSITIVE. SIMPLE LOGIC!
IF u r saying negative...u r saying as 1/m increases (ho-h)/m decreases means ur saying its indirectly proportional

Reactions: egy
Reaction score
It was toooooooooo easy! But I lost marks because I couldn't complete the paper. :( left equation and graph sketch! :(
Other than that, the max no . of marks the examiner can deduct from that paper might be two inshAllah.
:)
I remember something like if the graph doesn't cover 75% of the graph paper, you get no marks in it! Is that correct because I don't seem to remember it exactly... I drew the scale, with units and dependent and independent variables, and drew the table also, and plotted a few points maybe 3 or 4 ( the first one was way wide on the graph paper and the other points made up a straight line from what the top left and coming to bottom right) but I couldn't draw 75% of the graph paper. I was plotting the points, and did till 3 or 4 and invigilator said pens down, so I just joined those two points together. Am I likely to get any marks over it??

Reaction score
It was toooooooooo easy! But I lost marks because I couldn't complete the paper. :( left equation and graph sketch! :(
Other than that, the max no . of marks the examiner can deduct from that paper might be two inshAllah.
:)
I remember something like if the graph doesn't cover 75% of the graph paper, you get no marks in it! Is that correct because I don't seem to remember it exactly... I drew the scale, with units and dependent and independent variables, and drew the table also, and plotted a few points maybe 3 or 4 ( the first one was way wide on the graph paper and the other points made up a straight line from what the top left and coming to bottom right) but I couldn't draw 75% of the graph paper. I was plotting the points, and did till 3 or 4 and invigilator said pens down, so I just joined those two points together. Am I likely to get any marks over it??
you will lose marks for not finding the gradient, the y-intercept and for not stating the values of P n Q.

Reaction score
the examiner will give you marks for ploting the points and labeling the axis..........and may be for an attempt to draw the straight line(y)

Reaction score
Well, in my lab they switched off fans and A/Cs anyway, but in general I think it's not a valid point, because I was looking through some marking schemes and they stated that they don't award credit to that point. Our teacher told us to simply say "Perform experiment in partial vacuum."

Reaction score
Well, in my lab they switched off fans and A/Cs anyway, but in general I think it's not a valid point, because I was looking through some marking schemes and they stated that they don't award credit to that point. Our teacher told us to simply say "Perform experiment in partial vacuum."
Vacuum point is completely wrong, not practical. Mark Scheme doesn't award mark to vacuum point