• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics paper 33

Reaction score
which all countries get the same variant?? only south, south east asian countries gets p33, p22 n p12 ???

Reaction score
I think I may have just realised what happened with the gradients. If the h.-h was consistent, so if your h was decreasing consistently.. it should have been a positive graph. if the increase in h.-h decreased (that means your h decreased by a smaller value everytime) with increasing mass, which could happen cause we don't have perfect strings obeying hooke's law, then the relation between y and x should have been positive.

I think I'm going to go cry now.. I just tested my theory .. it's true.. all of you who got a positive graph were right. (mine was negative cause I let my h decrease with a constant diff conciously)

I don't know if the idiots at cie who made the paper anticipated this, and knew that some people would get a negative graph not because they donno how to plot one but because springs are not perfect and students would make them so....... and if they hadn't seen this coming, I donno if they'll even figure out what happened.

But Im a 100% sure now, I was wrong -_-.

Reaction score
i wrote like

i wrote like
2 readings not enogh
difficult to measure d as diameter of the cup's opening was bigger than the bottom diameter as cup was like conical type (dint know how to explane) :p
diff between temp change of cup n temp change of bowl is to less
some thing i forgot but was a valid point

take more reading n plot a graph
use a cylindrical cup
take a bigger container like a cooking pan
some thing i forgot but was a valid point
well i wrote that other liquids lije oil should be also used since water has a high specific heat capacity ......:D............and can u tell if i forgot 2 write the units for last 2 values in q1 will examiner give me some marks