• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics paper 33

Reaction score
lets think about it this way... if metres/grams is plotted against 1/grams... do they have a positive relationship? Take any values you want..
Edit: Remember that our values were in 0.00s and the difference between h.-h increased

Reaction score
okay I need you to answer every question Im about to type:

1) Which string did you hang the masses on? Short one or long one?
2)What was your h. (the fixed one) ?
3)Were your values for (h.-h)/m increasing as (1/m) decreased or were they both increasing or decreasing?
4)Did you plot (1/m) on the x axis?
5)Did your h value decrease by 0.02m or 0.03m every time you added a weight?
I DON'T remember anything:S

Reaction score
gradient 0.0685
y intercept 0.836
k1 = 740, k2 = 550 (i took it in meters)
temp change in cup =3
temp change in bowl =5
Hope this helps u or scares the shit out of u ;)(y)
Like n Reply if ur getting same or something
Gradient 0.05
Y intercept 0.47
Temp change in cup 5
Temp change in bowl 9 :D

Reaction score
My temperature change for both was approximately the same too, at around 4 degrees. Is that alright?

Reaction score
Guys i asked my sir he said for those who got a negative gradient only 1 mark will be deducted. People who mostly got the negative gradient didn't measure the First height accuratelyy..this is the truth !!
no, i measured the initial height correctly(usng the set squares) n still got a -ve gradient.

Reaction score
Guys i asked my sir he said for those who got a negative gradient only 1 mark will be deducted. People who mostly got the negative gradient didn't measure the First height accuratelyy..this is the truth !!
I measure initial h correctly with set squares