• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
If u forgt 2 change r to m in the uncertainty part, its ok...u will still get d right ans....as error R/R so the 10^-3 will cancel out!!
but since i got wrong for the value of C , when i multiply it with the sum of the fractional uncertainties to find uncertainty of C , my answer will be wrong right ?

Reaction score
Absolutely no idea!!!
I ran short of time....spent tooooo much on sum ques:mad:
Bt i wrote tht energy is lost as heat n sound!!!

Reaction score
The answer was 500.

Was that round thing/cylinder (I forgot what it was) being pulled up in q2 in equilibrium or not?

Reaction score
That uncertainty question took so long -.- I left it so I could come back to it at the end and still didnt get time to do it ! I lost marks for no reason -.- I am loosing ten marks for sureee ! But the paper was more of theory than calculations I am glad it was like that ! Btw for the output power was it the gain in potential per unit time or not ?

Reaction score
That uncertainty question took so long -.- I left it so I could come back to it at the end and still didnt get time to do it ! I lost marks for no reason -.- I am loosing ten marks for sureee ! But the paper was more of theory than calculations I am glad it was like that ! Btw for the output power was it the gain in potential per unit time or not ?

I hope it was.