• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
That uncertainty question took so long -.- I left it so I could come back to it at the end and still didnt get time to do it ! I lost marks for no reason -.- I am loosing ten marks for sureee ! But the paper was more of theory than calculations I am glad it was like that ! Btw for the output power was it the gain in potential per unit time or not ?
nope. there is work done against frictional force

Reaction score
what did you do for experiments people? i used a tuning fork experiment on the water level and we can observe the resonance by adjusting the tuning fork, the first sound heard would denote that a first harmonic stationary wave is created which is 1/4 th of wavelength and hence showed how to caculate it
we have to take it twice as antinode is above the tube

Reaction score
Does anyone remember change in kinetic energy and potential energy?if not then the method?And the currents in LDR question?

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone remember the very LAST question? concerning mass-energy?

THe question was to suggest a reason why mass is not conserved. there were 2 marks.

I wrote: "Mass is not conserved since some of the mass is converted to Energy. According to the equation E=mc2, Mass and Energy are directly proportional and given that c, the speed of light is constant, some of the mass is converted to energy"

will I get full 2 marks or only 1 mark for this answer?

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone remember the very LAST question? concerning mass-energy?

THe question was to suggest a reason why mass is not conserved. there were 2 marks.

I wrote: "Mass is not conserved since some of the mass is converted to Energy. According to the equation E=mc2, Mass and Energy are directly proportional and given that c, the speed of light is constant, some of the mass is converted to energy"

will I get full 2 marks or only 1 mark for this answer?
Just so u know E=mc2 is in A2 but yeah ur answer is right.