• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics P42

Reaction score
shit, should have scored full marks for such a paper!! :"( something went wrong for two parts. Btw, can anyone inbox me a msg of how the graph for the opamp comparator should be?
Good , But don't get over confident
Paper was very easy...Can gt cross 70? Cuz it was very easy and straight forward..
Considering the fact that GT of physics p4 has maximum raised upto 67 , There is no way that GT will go more than 70 at any cost infact it wont go above 65.
Altough the paper was easy keep in mind that marking schemes are very pin pointed
examiners give marks only for relative pin points so never get over confident :)

Reaction score
Good , But don't get over confident
Considering the fact that GT of physics p4 has maximum raised upto 67 , There is no way that GT will go more than 70 at any cost infact it wont go above 65.
Altough the paper was easy keep in mind that marking schemes are very pin pointed
examiners give marks only for relative pin points so never get over confident :)

far from being over-confident. It was a way to say that the paper was easy and yet, i made stupid mistakes. :'( so stupid that i am sulking right now, sitting helplessly and pondering about ''why could i not see my mistakes during the exam itself'' :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Reaction score
far from being over-confident. It was a way to say that the paper was easy and yet, i made stupid mistakes. :'( so stupid that i am sulking right now, sitting helplessly and pondering about ''why could i not see my mistakes during the exam itself'' :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
It's Okay dude.
Apart from those mistakes you still did pretty well I am sure:p
I was trying to say that just keep your focus on the upcoming exams

Reaction score
why do everybody say this. :/
you are good in p5 and p1? o_O
Cause it's true :p I don't have problems with either, and p5 is especially one of my favourite papers :D All the best for both papers! (y)