• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics P42

Reaction score
paper went pretty well
Unexpectedly the paper was way too easy compared to recent past papers :)
GT may be between 60 - 65 ( for A grade )
It should be higher that the previous years

Reaction score
well i guess GT wont cross 65 no matter how tough it was!!!! thats what the past suggests, but it was a piece of cake, i was done in a record 57minites........any one beat me?????

Reaction score
shit, should have scored full marks for such a paper!! :"( something went wrong for two parts. Btw, can anyone inbox me a msg of how the graph for the opamp comparator should be?

Reaction score
well i guess GT wont cross 65 no matter how tough it was!!!! thats what the past suggests, but it was a piece of cake, i was done in a record 57minites........any one beat me?????
I think I had like an hour to go over. The thing about physics is that you think you have a question right but you end up getting a half or 3 quarters of it only and then you get some wrong as well.

Reaction score
I think I had like an hour to go over. The thing about physics is that you think you have a question right but you end up getting a half or 3 quarters of it only and then you get some wrong as well.
hahaha, thats why i ended up checking every part like i was re solving the paper!!!

Reaction score
Paper was very easy...Can gt cross 70? Cuz it was very easy and straight forward..
well considering that every one has had a good paper and my friend who got a C in physics in AS is expecting lik 65 in this paper, the GT may be between 65-68,,,not more!!!!! in physics at times we loose marks for wrong sig fig even though ans were correct....., so GT cant reach that high

Reaction score
well considering that every one has had a good paper and my friend who got a C in physics in AS is expecting lik 65 in this paper, the GT may be between 65-68,,,not more!!!!! in physics at times we loose marks for wrong sig fig even though ans were correct....., so GT cant reach that high
How many actual calculations were there compared to written answers and I thought you only got deducted for sig figs once.

Reaction score
How many actual calculations were there compared to written answers and I thought you only got deducted for sig figs once.
nopex, thats only in maths, in physics when ever ur ans isnt exactly as it is on marking scheme, i accuracy mark is deducted, thats why on the paper they write 4.00 instead of 4 in the data, so u keep ur ans to same numb of sig fig,,, there were very few calculations!!!!

Reaction score
nopex, thats only in maths, in physics when ever ur ans isnt exactly as it is on marking scheme, i accuracy mark is deducted, thats why on the paper they write 4.00 instead of 4 in the data, so u keep ur ans to same numb of sig fig,,, there were very few calculations!!!!
Also I did maths 32 what is up with this math got harder and physics got easier!