• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Bio P34 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
u should be asking the teacher that u had to change it with another new H2O2
I didnt as the teacher told me the time for maximum 100% conc. and asked me to make other readings myself. I figured it was easier.

Reaction score
we can't disclose the answers before 24 hours ryt?
but for the times with the H2O2 experiment, did it go lower than 160 seconds?

Reaction score
as in my mistake was i took the volumes right suppose for 6 cm3 water i took 4cm3 plant extract.its concentration should have been 40%...but i did it like this 50cm3 is 100% so 1 cm3 is 2%...so 4cm3 is 8%.like that.by this calculation where i took 10cm3 plant extract it came 2x10=20%.that was my mistake but my volumes were right.so how many marks gone wanted to know that.and would they cut marks in the nxt qs as well for this wrong conc...coz there they wanted the time.

Reaction score
CAN SOME BODY TELL ME IS IT WRONG TO WRITE 12.00 OR 20.00 S TIME ?OR ONLY20 IS CORRECT WITH NO ZERO AFTER DECIMALS?

Reaction score
CAN SOME BODY TELL ME IS IT WRONG TO WRITE 12.00 OR 20.00 S TIME ?OR ONLY20 IS CORRECT WITH NO ZERO AFTER DECIMALS?
I don't think it is wrong to write the value with decimals. However, I think you should put the units in title like [Time taken /s], not with the values.

Reaction score
Hey guys. For paper 3, usually the last question of the paper in which they ask u to give observable differences between the two specimens. Let's say the question did not state how many differences required but the marks allocated for that question is 4. If we gave 5 differences when the marks were supposedly credited for 3 differences, and the extra ones are incorrect. would the wrong answers cancel the correct answers? Is there such thing as wrong cancel right in paper 3? And how would the examiner mark it? Will he or she choose only the correct ones while ignoring the incorrect ones? Thx in advance :)

Reaction score
haha in my first experiment, the H2O2 turned into water so my filter paper rose to the surface before 3 min only for the 100% and the 80% concentration :\ and most people who gave the exams with us had the same problem, for some none of them rose at all! majority of the people had the same problem so im not worrying about it :) and i just labelled the muscle layer for the plan diagram, didnt label which was the vein and which was the artery -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.