• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Bio P34 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How was your practical guys? What about the graph question, the independent variable was H202 and dependent was time, right? :/

Reaction score
What about the differences in photomicrograph of fig 2.2 and 2.3 i.e healthy lung and unhealthy lung..

Reaction score
ok.for the concentrations of plant extract i took the volumes correctly as in recorded them correctly in the table.but due to calculation mistake my concentrations noted down on the table wasnt right.how many marks gone?for the nest qs where they want time..will they also cut marks for the wrong concentration written there or will they just mark the time?

Reaction score
Ummm.. is it allowed to discuss practical paper before 24 hours??
not at this forum. don't disclose the question clearly or don't be so specific and avoid getting into details. general discussion is fine...

Reaction score
ok.for the concentrations of plant extract i took the volumes correctly as in recorded them correctly in the table.but due to calculation mistake my concentrations noted down on the table wasnt right.how many marks gone?for the nest qs where they want time..will they also cut marks for the wrong concentration written there or will they just mark the time?
i guess 2 3 marks..what volume u wrote and what mistake you did in writing concentration?

Reaction score
I think I made one more layer in the plan diagram? Can some one provide me a correct pic?

And I attempted my h2o2 question later. by that time it had turned to water :/

egy

Reaction score
I think I made one more layer in the plan diagram? Can some one provide me a correct pic?

u should be asking the teacher that u had to change it with another new H2O2

Reaction score

I did my microscope question first too because there weren't many people taking this course and CIE people only sent a few slides. However, my teacher covered the H2O2 with a petri-dish and it stayed perfectly fine ~

Reaction score
i guess 2 3 marks..what volume u wrote and what mistake you did in writing concentration?
oh the volumes i wrote were right.for example 2cm3 for plant extract 8cm3 for water and so on.each concentration had volume of 10cm3 but my highest conc. went upto 20% which is wrong.so 2-3marks?and the next qs where they wanted the time to b recorded in a table we also had to write the concentration there.will they cut marks for this same thing in there?

Reaction score
The paper was relatively easy but i'm really worried about GT...

I heard that the time won't be enough for paper 2, I hope the CIE people also made P2 easier...:unsure:

Reaction score
oh the volumes i wrote were right.for example 2cm3 for plant extract 8cm3 for water and so on.each concentration had volume of 10cm3 but my highest conc. went upto 20% which is wrong.so 2-3marks?and the next qs where they wanted the time to b recorded in a table we also had to write the concentration there.will they cut marks for this same thing in there?
What do you mean "highest conc. went upto 20%" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.