• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9706_s17_qp_22?

Reaction score
Did anyone have a problem when calculating rate of inventory turnover? I got a negative figure and I used mark up formula after calculating gross profit from margin

Reaction score
I used this formula, but it got too confusing for me since there were so many calculations. But you do get marks for attempting, right?
I think many people had problems with this question, so the grade threshold should be low
dude i left the whole c part...it was for 10 marks...

Reaction score
Guys see the june 2010 P22 no 3 there is an exact question there
the formula for the propsal A and B is = (all fixed cost + target profit) x c/s ratio
and i have a two question please help me
Question 1:

two difference between ordinary shares and preference shares my answer;
ordinary shares are shown in the statement of financial position whereas preference shares are not shown in the statement of financial position
ordinary shares have nomial share price whereas preferences shares have fixed share price
is it correct
Question 2:
Drawbacks of budget my answer:
it makes managers appear inefficient
Is my answer correct?>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys see the june 2010 P22 no 3 there is an exact question there
the formula for the propsal A and B is = (all fixed cost + target profit) x c/s ratio
and i have a two question please help me
Question 1:

two difference between ordinary shares and preference shares my answer;
ordinary shares are shown in the statement of financial position whereas preference shares are not shown in the statement of financial position
ordinary shares have nomial share price whereas preferences shares have fixed share price
is it correct
Question 2:
Drawbacks of budget my answer:
it makes managers appear inefficient
Is my answer correct?>>>>>>>
For q1, preference shares are shown in statement of financial position, just that it may be shown under non current liability or equity (redeemable/irredeemable). The dividend for preference shares is fixed, dividend for OS varies. I don't think there is any such differentiation in share price, correct me if I'm wrong
For q2, it is correct only if you provided some explanation