• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How prepared are you? - MAY JUNE 2014 BATCH!?

Reaction score
Yeah, That's how I roll!! xD
No actually, I think I'm too young to use a mobile. I'll get one when I'll go to collage, Right now It's too early!! OwOb #CanLiveWithoutAMobile!! xD

I just started preparing :s
Hope I'm not late! I have 7 subjects to write, oh Lord help me >.<
AHAHA!! Manal I'm with you!! Don't worry, revising 2 months ago is not bad, It's about how much we concentrate when we study, there are a lot of people who forget things right before the exams even if they started their revision 6 months ago!! I'm on chilling mode right now!! I'm just worried about math, other subjects are easy as taking a lollipop from a baby! xD

AH
Meee too! x.x I have just started ! I have 6 subjects ..:3 I am soo behind! :(
AHHH!! Me too me too!!! >Q< Don't worry we can do it, I also made my schedule!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I really think that you should just do as many past papers as possible, most of my friends and I do that and solving IG exams has become really easy now. Although I was also having a bit of trouble with biology, but practice makes perfect!
Do you give physics? The past papers are really hard don't you think?

Reaction score
I'm doing
Math finished all paspter 2 and 4 from 1998 until summer 2013 june leaving winter for before the exam liek week before
Physics finshing pastapppers fjinshed frm 1993 up to 2013 june have 1988 - 1993 left
English second language oral endorsment oral next week i have the topics os im gonna prepare today , preparing a bit you knw jsut an esay evry now and then
Arabic gcse edxecel oral in 2 - 3 weeks sp preapring for oral
Can you please give us the topics for English second language oral endorsement too?thanhs in advance!!

Reaction score
Do you give physics? The past papers are really hard don't you think?
Yeah, I'm doing papers 1, 3, and 6. 1 and 6 just need practice. 3 is a bit hard at first, but just get all the theory and concepts stuck in your head, remember all the formulas, and you'll dominate that paper!

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm doing papers 1, 3, and 6. 1 and 6 just need practice. 3 is a bit hard at first, but just get all the theory and concepts stuck in your head, remember all the formulas, and you'll dominate that paper!
Are done practicing for paper 6 AND 3??

Reaction score
I still haven't had any practicals yet! :( . I just really need some one who can explain me theoretically, about physics practicals! :/

Last edited by a moderator: