• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How prepared are you? - MAY JUNE 2014 BATCH!?

Reaction score
The clock wont stop ticking.... So how far are you guys ? Who is doing what now? Past papers.. or other book questions...having fun...o_O? :s How prepared are you? Or how behind ...?
Please share it with us~

Reaction score
I just started preparing :s
Hope I'm not late! I have 7 subjects to write, oh Lord help me >.<

Reaction score
You guys did a lot of past papers? My teachers always say "Just do Past Papers and you'll get perfect marks." Wonder if that's true.. Because I have a lot left to do with them... Also doing 7 IGCSE exams !
~ Ace

Reaction score
You guys did a lot of past papers? My teachers always say "Just do Past Papers and you'll get perfect marks." Wonder if that's true.. Because I have a lot left to do with them... Also doing 7 A* !
~ Ace
I just started doing them !Like in order and stuff :3 But I think being thorough with the content first and then doing them will be best :S

Reaction score
Wooohoooww! Really?!
You have done everything you possibly could have done?! o.o
Are done with eeeeverything like doing all the pastpapers.. all variants!! :O How many subjects are you doing anyways..?
Done everything I could? Nope. Haven't done all pastpapers and variants. Done enough to ace it.
Doing 8 subjects ;)

Reaction score
Done everything I could? Nope. Haven't done all pastpapers and variants. Done enough to ace it.
Doing 8 subjects ;)
How did you study everything in Biology? Not only the huge amount of theory info for paper 3, but also all the tests and such for paper 6? I'm pretty bad at memorizing to be honest so yeah, you had any sites, pdfs or notes? If so, please share them with me. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
How did you study everything in Biology? Not only the huge amount of theory info for paper 3, but also all the tests and such for paper 6? I'm pretty bad at memorizing to be honest so yeah, you had any sites, pdfs or notes? If so, please share them with me. Thanks in advance!
They're all in my thread. And I'm giving paper 5, not paper 6. I don't need to memorize much :p
Plus, biology is one of my favorite subjects :)

Reaction score
I have 7 so i dont have time for pastpapers so i am going to do 2012 and 2013 papers may june and october november atleast that is my plan along with the revision guides of the subject

Reaction score
I'm doing
Math finished all paspter 2 and 4 from 1998 until summer 2013 june leaving winter for before the exam liek week before
Physics finshing pastapppers fjinshed frm 1993 up to 2013 june have 1988 - 1993 left
English second language oral endorsment oral next week i have the topics os im gonna prepare today , preparing a bit you knw jsut an esay evry now and then
Arabic gcse edxecel oral in 2 - 3 weeks sp preapring for oral