• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How prepared are you? - MAY JUNE 2014 BATCH!?

Reaction score
I really think that you should just do as many past papers as possible, most of my friends and I do that and solving IG exams has become really easy now. Although I was also having a bit of trouble with biology, but practice makes perfect!

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure you guys won't believe me BUT I haven't done a single thing, A SINGLE THING!!!!! Can you believe this(?), even I can't!! AHHHHHHHHH!! Most of my friends have re-started their revision and I'm here watching Anime and Reading Manga!!! -flips a table- GAAAAAAH!!! /.A./

Reaction score
I am having 5 subject 3 o levels and 2 As levels. I didn't finish any of them yet, maybe only about 60 % of each subject is done and also I didn't touch past papers.

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure you guys won't believe me BUT I haven't done a single thing, A SINGLE THING!!!!! Can you believe this(?), even I can't!! AHHHHHHHHH!! Most of my friends have re-started their revision and I'm here watching Anime and Reading Manga!!! -flips a table- GAAAAAAH!!! /.A./
I am an Otaku but i temporarily left my otakuness aside

I do some pastpapers when i feel like it..
*It's Something*

Reaction score
Hey, why don't use anime and manga advantageously
For example, for every math past paper you do, you can watch an episode, or anything :p

For me it worked out just like that, after all anime is for no use if i dont get good grades, you know..

Reaction score
lol!
I'm doing
Math finished all paspter 2 and 4 from 1998 until summer 2013 june leaving winter for before the exam liek week before
Physics finshing pastapppers fjinshed frm 1993 up to 2013 june have 1988 - 1993 left
English second language oral endorsment oral next week i have the topics os im gonna prepare today , preparing a bit you knw jsut an esay evry now and then
Arabic gcse edxecel oral in 2 - 3 weeks sp preapring for oral
Wow !! Which time did you start and when did you finish? DO I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO THAT TOOO?
What are your topics? mine is next week too but I didn't get an topics...?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't started revising yet!!!!!! What should I do to get full marks? I am doing 8 subjects and I don't know how and what to revise!? Please help .
ASAP!!!

Reaction score
Hey, why don't use anime and manga advantageously
For example, for every math past paper you do, you can watch an episode, or anything :p

For me it worked out just like that, after all anime is for no use if i dont get good grades, you know..
Whoa! You read my mind!! I was thinking of watching 13 episodes in the morning and then going 3 chapters of Bio, Chem, and Phy, everyday!! \O3O/ Woot woot!! and then again watching anime at night!! That's how I do my revision though!! xD!!!

Reaction score
You're not the only one, lol. :p
I'm suffering from the same problem. .-.
For me it's movies, tv shows and sleep. xD

Maybe we're not motivated enough.. ._.
Yeah me too, my teacher told me ''If you have the will to study then even anime can't stop you from doing that.'' She is also aware of my anime addiction, I think every one is aware of it!! ⊙▽⊙