• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI FREINDS HOW WAS THE PHYSICS ATP GCSE O LAVEL?

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Physics (5054)/5054_w10_qp_41.pdf
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Physics (5054)/5054_w10_ms_41.pdf
guys every thing of the graph is just cleared in these two links just check the paper's graph and marking scheme a person just cleared it to me........
now if you still dissagree with the marking scheme then @$^&$@%%^&&$% nothin.
doesnt reflect the question

Reaction score
Like above.
Some of my friends said we had to draw a second line from origin to the top of the straight line. They misunderstood "Start your graph from Origin" to "Start your Line from Origin".

MS Says "best fit straight line NOT through (0,0)"
the question does not reflect the given situation and i did like your friends and i am very much satisfied and other people are blasting at my opinion as i have killed them i don't where this world is going -___-

Reaction score
the question does not reflect the given situation and i did like your friends and i am very much satisfied and other people are blasting at my opinion as i have killed them i don't where this world is going -___-
It's going round and round around the sun. Simple. Worry about Chem dude.

Reaction score
Everyone was just blasting me with words dork, stupid, idiot ,phyics mender but no one understood a simple concept
Which was?

Really worried about that mate,Everything is smooth except for titration calculations ...everything else is plain easy
Oh. Do 5 of those you will get it. Read the mole chapter in the morning before you do anything else related to study.

Reaction score
Which was?

Oh. Do 5 of those you will get it. Read the mole chapter in the morning before you do anything else related to study.
man thanks,but the problem is not with the calculation but reading the readings on tubes that gives me headache please help me out i dont want atp to go bads