• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI FREINDS HOW WAS THE PHYSICS ATP GCSE O LAVEL?

Reaction score
is ka matlab ik circuit key andar total 3 ammetear lage howe thae ,Is ka jawab tha kay ammeter ki thori bhot resistence hoti hai jis ki waja say halka sa reading mey farak hai
But they said that all the ammeters measured slightly different resistances...agar ammeter ki waja se resistance barh jati to still series may they would have measured the same resistance

Reaction score
Well I wrote it that the students may have placed at wrong places, my friends wrote that there might be a problem with the ammeter xD TUKKKAYYY~~~
just tell me there were three ammeters or one ammeter given in question mara tu khayal main question main ya kaha tha k ek ammeter us ko 3 points pa check kia hai circuit k ! aour digram main 3 points bhy banay huway thay if iam not wrong ?:cautious:

Reaction score
three ammeters kiyay thay yarrrr.....
they said "why the three ammeters have different readings"
there were not 3 there were three points in the circuit aour un points par ek hy ammeter sa current check kia tha! agar aisa huta tou diagram main 3 ammeters show kiya huta!:p LKN DIGRAM MAIN IF IAM NOT WRONG(n) 3 POINTS BANAI GAI THAY !

Reaction score
plz everyone here i have made wrong normal it means my whole question is wrong or i will get marks and what was the total number of these question plz anyone tell me plz plz