• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HEy I am confused

Reaction score
so its only compulsory in fsc..............but not for A levels students????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes. Only three elective subjects of A-level are considered for IBCC Equivalence.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I think you are not interested in all this.
Your three A-level subjects.

Reaction score
So in conclusion..............for dow medical college i need to do bio chemistry and physics as well as maths in A levels. But they wont ask pak studies islamiyat and urdu from me.............only from fsc students

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes.
Drop Maths. Take it only if you want to apply to Engineering Colleges too. Otherwise, it's just useless.
Yes, only your O-level grades of Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu are necessary. You don't need to keep them in your A-level.

Reaction score
oh okay now i understand Thanks a lot................But i have heard that in dow medical college they cut 20% from ur marks.

Reaction score
I just searched in the internet.........and it is said that they will cut 20%..........Thats terrible........u know..............even if a person got 90% he will end up in 70%............thats bad :( :(