• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HEy I am confused

Reaction score
Actually I have finished my o levels successfully and now going to start A levels. What is now confusing me is that what subjects is required to get admission in pakistan medical colleges..........especially aga khan medical college and Dow medical college. :)
THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Biology, Chemistry and Physics are must. Besides this, you would be required to give their Entry Test.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The Entry Tests usually cover Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in equal portions and then attribute a small section to English and Mathematics.

Reaction score
Oh okay i understand................Apart from this are other subjects also required such as urdu, islamiyat or pak studies????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, IBCC would require you to give them for Equivalency Certificate.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It is the Pakistani Government agency responsible for converting the grades/marks of foreign schools into the Pakistani educational system.

Reaction score
Oh okay. Well i have heard that the pakistan universities would cut my marks because i am doing uk qualification. so isn't that too risky???

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No, it's not. Work hard, leave the rest to Allah. Actually, it's quite hard for Foreigners to get Admission in the Government Medical Colleges; getting admission in the private ones is quite easier. So opt for the Private ones. If you choose to apply to a private medical college (i.e. Aga Khan or Shifa College of Medicine) you will have to take the SAT-II Subject Test exams in biology, chemistry, and physics. (Aga Khan University also requires you to give the SAT-I test)

Reaction score
oh but i have heard that they will accept A levels. I mean the aga khan one

Reaction score
Okay ny the way is it enough to do biology chemistry physics and maths in A levels for the admission of dow medical college????

Reaction score
oh okay thanks. But what would i have to do for the equivalence??? Should I do sat-I for that??

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
What? NO!
You just have to do your O & A-level. That's it. They will convert your grades to marks.

Reaction score
so why do the fsc students do other subjects like pak studies, islamiyat and urdu?