• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help will be appreciated greatly

Reaction score
i got 1600 in a diagnostic test with no prep at all.....and i'm definitely not giving it this january
so what are the times i can give SAT in Pakistan ?
and yeah ...is 1600 good ?

Reaction score
where life leads me to....
I guess LUMS, NUST, and some foreign ones
though everybody has a dream of harvard,oxford,cambridge blah blah !

Reaction score
u cant apply for lums, because their last date to submit ur score is in jan only, but u can apply in NUST.
And do u have any idea what kind of score do we need in SAT?

Reaction score
nahin...i'm in A1 right now...
=D
Yeah we need 2100+ score for a good university but higher the better

Reaction score
Does any one of you have latest edition of Barron's SAT Critical Reading e-Book ? I really need them, please help. I have the latest edition e-book of McGraw- Hill's if anyone wants I can help you with it. :Bravo: Please folk help me with that of Barron's. :)

Reaction score
Dragonninga, for lums a 2000 score in SAT 1 would do, even the top uni in PAKISTAN. Dont confuse SAT 1 with SAT 2

Reaction score
U dont need Barronn's book, instead buy The Official SAT Study Guide its much more useful than the barron's book. I have both of these books, but i have felt that The Official SAT Study Guide book has helped me much more as compared to the Barron's book.