• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help please!!SPECIALLY NEPALESE!!!

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
@ashlesh: i didnot get u dude..!! u mean..bahira apply garne ki yeha padhne ma u got confused ho??? anyway...chemistry chai engineering padhna nepal ma half bhaye pug6 hola..!!
english please!

Reaction score
hey guyz...m frm trinity...I m confused as I ruined chemistry badly..btw I also got in KU but I didnt study being their 1st batch..!!

Reaction score
@ashlesh..
same here.i ruined chemistry p4!!
but i have decided to take a year gap adn i will re take the exam on oct-nov!
so wat u doin??

@pari...i dont think they r gonna give us any priority!we at least need to have a C grade and there is noway that i am geting a C in chemistry!!btw,who told u that they will??

Reaction score
no,we cant get in KU if we get below C!
and i guess it's same in Pulchowk.
the thing is that in KU their evaluation is based on our result and entrance exam but in pulchowk,they only have some requirements like gettin 50% above in PCm.but the selection is totally based on entrance!

Reaction score
u guyzz all trying for engineering......ma ta mbbs sochiraako....but they say a levels ko course ley pugdaina re....its gonna get tough..k ho k ho...but i shall be doing SAT prep. as well....!!

Reaction score
ya..everyone says that A level students seem to be so dull in front of +2 students(if they study in Nepal). our syllabus is not so vast so it's gonna be difficult!!

Reaction score
shit yar...I dont hope for C in chem...I ruined it competely..disaster..!!can we just have gud grade in maths nd physics...!!

Reaction score
@maniac33: same here dude..ma pani MBBS ko sochiraa6u...napugne hoina k..its different..!! dherai nai match gardaina...hamile padheko tniharule padheko hudaina....at least they are lucky that they dont get any questions from our application part...anyway..garho ta hun6..tara lets try dude...sakin6 ni..naam nikaalne hami jastai le ta ho ni!!....btw..where are u from?????

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Guys, please use ENGLISH!! :)
otherwise you can continue the conversation via PM, ;)

Reaction score
@math_angel: we are jus discussin here regarding the universities in our country...some of my frens messed up their xams..! so jus discussin whether they can get into universities or not...

Reaction score
yes no prob u can talk in ur language

at least i dont mind

and i assume so do the other members!!

where did that little freedom go tht we had!!

Reaction score
i m planning for doing mbbs n i TOO ruined my exams .. esp che !!!.....do they judge you the grades too??.. like kicking off in the interview !!!..entrance ma pass bhaye pugdaina???

Reaction score
hey sathi haru nepali student lai bahira jana rokeko 6 bhanne suneko theye maile yespali dekhi..
is dis write??/

Reaction score
nop..!!!....is it???.. tesobhae ta it ll be terrible..to all of my friends..!!...kun country??..last time it was uk..right !!

Reaction score
haina aile sabai country ma jana block garya 6 re very strick 6.
becoz nepleze sts le garda bahira ka sts le padenan re colz top sabai nplz bhaye re//

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
@math_angel: we are jus discussin here regarding the universities in our country...some of my frens messed up their xams..! so jus discussin whether they can get into universities or not...
hmm...ok, but as u said if it's about universities, then I'm moving the topic to 'Genereal University Discussion' :)

i actually dont understand this language, and moving the topic on the basis of what you said, if I'm wrong let me know i'll bring it bach here! :)

Reaction score
@math_angel: u neednot to do that...coz its jus for universities here in Nepal..! we are ok here,,,