• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help please!!SPECIALLY NEPALESE!!!

Reaction score
in my country,we have our entrance exam for bachelor's before our result and most probably even our classes would have begun when the result is declared.suppose that i got a university and got admitted.but later,i couldn't meet one of the criteria!:-(
like we needed to get 50% in chem bt got only 40% :-( :-(
then what will they do?
can we attend the classes by assuring them that we will re take the exam in oct???
PLEASE HELP ME!1

Reaction score
suppose KU ma payo re.m from KUHS so source or nythin or doin good in entrance!
bt mero chem ma 50% aaena re.then k hunchha?btw,r u diwash from trinity?

Reaction score
it depends..now the government is plannig a new policy for A-levels..but i don't think that the university's gonn grant u ..anb bet i'm bineet from xavier //

Reaction score
yo pali oct-nov ko exam kaile hunchha tha cha??
ani oct nov ko result kailesamma aauchha?

Reaction score
nisurju said:
...mailey suneko .......ku ko a level students haru 1st batch bhaeko bhayera sidhai university ma entrance pau6 re ta.....m not sure....ani oct/nov ko result january 2nd week tira hun6...!!

Reaction score
@binit..maile date bhaneko.any fool will know that oct nov ko exam oct nov mei hunchha!!
o god,2nd week ma aayo bhane barbad hunchha!!
@maniac33..even i had heard so! but we cant b so sure!!yeah,we were first batch,so was difficult in many ways...lets see k hunchha!!
btw,who told u abt it??
and r u sure??

Reaction score
nisurju said:

Ma chai Pokhara bata ho yar..from Novel Academy...

Reaction score
nisurju said:
@binit..maile date bhaneko.any fool will know that oct nov ko exam oct nov mei hunchha!!
o god,2nd week ma aayo bhane barbad hunchha!!
@maniac33..even i had heard so! but we cant b so sure!!yeah,we were first batch,so was difficult in many ways...lets see k hunchha!!
btw,who told u abt it??
and r u sure??
....result ko baarema ta m sure.....coz hav already appeared 4 my AS in oct/nov......ani timiharuko college wala.....i just heard frm a friend....but if its true....u ppl will have gr8 help....its must had been hard for u guys with a levels since u were the first batch,isn't it??

Reaction score
yep!! it was very hard for us and moreover we were from out of valley!so yeah,it was truly difficult! i even forgot to write answers in 3 sig fig though i knew that i had coz we never did so in school..n there r things that made this 2 years very complicated!
got to retake the exams oct-nov of chem n physics!oooffff..

lets hope ku gives us some priority since we belong to KU A levels!

Reaction score
I also have the same problem guyz..!!bihira apply garna SAT dine ki..yaha entrance dine...!!! btw engineering padna full credit chemistry chahincha ki only half credit will do..(in nepal)

Reaction score
Nice to know all of the guys from KUHS, Novel and all....anyway.....For all.. M from Little Angels ..

Reaction score
@ashlesh: i didnot get u dude..!! u mean..bahira apply garne ki yeha padhne ma u got confused ho??? anyway...chemistry chai engineering padhna nepal ma half bhaye pug6 hola..!!

Reaction score
heyy ashlesh,so u also frm the first batch..pretty tough,isnt it?
how was ur exam???

Reaction score
@nisurju: haha..m the 1st batch of LIttle angels...!! and yeah..i too faced lots of prblm....esp on practical and plannin papers!!

Reaction score
oii chinta nagar yaar...baaal de..aba oct/nov ma garr..ani ta KU ma engineering dine ho? bahira jane hoina?????ani hamilai prriority ta dinai parcha..
dont worry gal..they will have to do something..coz its their fault + ours..but their fault > ours.....so yea best of luck...
Pari( chinis hoena??? :p )

Reaction score
oii dont worry yaar..things will work out..yetro dui barsa ta struggle gariyo....things will fall into places...
-pari :evil: