• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUESS PAPERS

Reaction score
pressler ammendment and geneva accord
any help mate? :)
Pak and Afghan agreed on a plan, which would mean soviet withdrawl from afghanistan, called 'geneva accord'. till the end of 1988, there was a soviet sponsored president in kabul and a civil war started in afghanistan which was very painful for pakistan

Reaction score
pressler ammendment and geneva accord
any help mate? :)
in 1986 pressler ammendment was announced under the conditions that only those countries would get us aid which the president would declare, had no nuclear weps. it was not implemented on pak during afghan war but after it ended, bush refsed to declare it a nuclear free country and stopped the aid for it it including f-16 aircrafts, on nuclear issue, drugs and wepons, pak got bad relation with usa and it affected the economy of pakkistan

Reaction score
so.. it's guess papers time now. Dr.Iftikhar has released his and i am uploading it here.
I will also try to upload Sir Muzzamil's wen it's released

p.s: never rely on guess papers please, I request u all, Prepare the whole topic and don't leave anything

ISlAMIYAT p1 and p2 uploaded
View attachment 7443 View attachment 7442
does his guess really works? :s
well, i have prepared the whole syllabus for the exams... :)

Reaction score
in 1986 pressler ammendment was announced under the conditions that only those countries would get us aid which the president would declare, had no nuclear weps. it was not implemented on pak during afghan war but after it ended, bush refsed to declare it a nuclear free country and stopped the aid for it it including f-16 aircrafts, on nuclear issue, drugs and wepons, pak got bad relation with usa and it affected the economy of pakkistan
dude, ur awesome! thanks :D