• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUESS PAPERS

Reaction score
J.A GUESS PAPER OUT!~!
Source Ques, Tipu Sultan, Hindi-Urdu Contro, Sevres treaty, pressler ammendment and geneva accord.
7 marks, why did europeans come into sub-continent?, why did muslims of south asia form a political porty in 1906, why did jinnah issue his 14 points?, why did zia intro islamization?, why did pak join UN.
14 marks, the absence of the law of succession was the main reason behind the decline of mughals, do u agree?, 'RTCs achieved little, do you agree?, removal of caliphate was main reason for failure of khilafat movt. do u agree?, time period of ayub khab is considered as the golden period of pakistan? agree?, how successful were pak's relations with USA from 1947-99? give reasons for ur answers.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/junaid-akhtars-guess-paper-on-line.13929/
THERE IS ONE MORE PAPER FROM HIM, NO GEO YET.

Reaction score
could you give for business studies and Economics .. preferably Economics please??? asap as I have my exams on my head :(:(:(:(

Reaction score
ffs :p ink pens are 100% allowed, only the colors red and green are not allowed which are used by examiners, blue and black ink pens are ADVISED for students , ever bother to read that shit that's written on the first page of the paper ? :\

Reaction score
ffs :p ink pens are 100% allowed, only the colors red and green are not allowed which are used by examiners, blue and black ink pens are ADVISED for students , ever bother to read that shit that's written on the first page of the paper ? :\

we're supposed to read that?
i thought it was just there for show!

and fyi , it's written ''black and blue pens '' not ''black and blue ink pens''

Reaction score
we're supposed to read that?
i thought it was just there for show!

and fyi , it's written ''black and blue pens '' not ''black and blue ink pens''
Fyl* :)

and it's never written ink pens or any kind of pen, just dark blue ink..

Reaction score
J.A GUESS PAPER OUT!~!
Source Ques, Tipu Sultan, Hindi-Urdu Contro, Sevres treaty, pressler ammendment and geneva accord.
7 marks, why did europeans come into sub-continent?, why did muslims of south asia form a political porty in 1906, why did jinnah issue his 14 points?, why did zia intro islamization?, why did pak join UN.
14 marks, the absence of the law of succession was the main reason behind the decline of mughals, do u agree?, 'RTCs achieved little, do you agree?, removal of caliphate was main reason for failure of khilafat movt. do u agree?, time period of ayub khab is considered as the golden period of pakistan? agree?, how successful were pak's relations with USA from 1947-99? give reasons for ur answers.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/junaid-akhtars-guess-paper-on-line.13929/
THERE IS ONE MORE PAPER FROM HIM, NO GEO YET.
pressler ammendment and geneva accord
any help mate? :)