• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Girls OR Boys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
man i cant judge in my class there 60 students and out of it only 1 or fails sometimes it is gurl and sometimes it boy .but i think gurls are better .as am a gurl i will take their side :p

Reaction score
Maths is a Game ............you cant know whats gonna happen....................so cant judge whose better

Reaction score
Well id say the general rule is boys good at calculations and gurls betta at sciences although im an exception.
and i wud neva go against a fact juzz cuz ima gurl:p

Reaction score
That is actually On Topic!

You are Off Topic , by saying Off Topic :D
Math is not related to apologizing. It is related to the fact that you take common and if that's the case, You and I happen to be the common-est Off Topic-ers for now :cool:

Anyways, my opinion:

Girls will work day and night working to get it in their heads.
Boys won't bother ever practicing mainly because it's too "easy".

In the end, both end up at the same level aur duaon par bat aa jati hai :p

Reaction score
Math is not related to apologizing. It is related to the fact that you take common and if that's the case, You and I happen to be the common-est Off Topic-ers for now :cool:

Anyways, my opinion:

Girls will work day and night working to get it in their heads.
Boys won't bother ever practicing mainly because it's too "easy".

In the end, both end up at the same level aur duaon par bat aa jati hai :p

As much as i hate to admit it , i agree :) ( both parts )

Reaction score
yr who the hell is good in math i jxt know that my math paper is coming and when i open a book i start to laugh as mush as i gone made....:cry:

Reaction score
Soo I guess its time for the verdict :p
after goin through all of the responses I hereby declare that boys are generally better at Maths than girls :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.