• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Girls OR Boys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
girls man really ........................................I just have to take there side.........................oh.................I.........am..........angry....................HULK SMASH...............

Reaction score
I just saw with my own eyes ... in girls class around 12 out 19 failed and in boys 4 out of 25 .... Mmmm i hope u got the answer who's better in mathssss

Reaction score
yeah they can juss like human population ...and juss like Umair here mentioned the statistics ov his class :p
bu heyy do give ur opinion ...this is a yes or no simple question don make ih a borin debate :p

Reaction score
yeah they can juss like human population ...and juss like Umair here mentioned the statistics ov his class :p
bu heyy do give ur opinion ...this is a yes or no simple question don make ih a borin debate :p

:LOL: How can one compare human population and with what? Aliens? :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. Statistics for every 'single' classroom in the whole wide world aren't the same so one can just compare a bunch of random students and decide which one's the better.
It takes us back to my first point; we're all humans and no one's perfect. ;)

Btw, debates aren't boring.

And @My answer; Yes or No are however, irrelevant answers to the given question. :p

Reaction score
:LOL: How can one compare human population and with what? Aliens? :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. Statistics for every 'single' classroom in the whole wide world aren't the same so one can just compare a bunch of random students and decide which one's the better.
It takes us back to my first point; we're all humans and no one's perfect. ;)

Btw, debates aren't boring.

And @My answer; Yes or No are however, irrelevant answers to the given question. :p
bu' debates r boriiiiiiiiiiiiin !

Status
Not open for further replies.