• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

geography discussion room

Reaction score
i was born in england. i ride with the saddle (english type saddle) most of the times but sometimes i ride bareback. really?? ONLY 20MINS!! in england the MINIMUM is an hour!! have you checked out brookhouse??
were u born in england or pakistan.........do u ride the horse with or without the saddle......btw the teachers here r not that gud either...so i might not have a gud chnce in horse ridding,...and it is just for 15 to 20 mins...as it is not like a proper skool
g

Reaction score
yeah. not really goanna get up and open the book cuz i don't fret over these things...

Reaction score
I'm sorry for dragging that same rambling discussion again but sorry Maya u r wrong. yes weeding is wat u r saying but it comes in ploughing at first when u mix up the soil n break down the weeds n bring fertile layers of soil on the top but when weding as well as ploughin both r mentioned u were suppose to pick up in this order ploughing, sowing, weeding n harvesting
Hope I make it clear for u :)

Reaction score
haha! oh well! :p who knows,
i

saw she is right ...and i lost ma marks.....:p btw opening a book aint tht hard....lolz
the examiner could be drunk when hes marking the paper (lol fingers crossed) haha!! opening a book is VERY hard when you'd rather be in the saddle!