• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

geography discussion room

Reaction score
There was a question in the agriculture part regarding the development of transport. Road rail and air.
We had to write about how it helps in transportation of food around the country right?
I wrote about how the development of every particular medium helps in the circulation of food items around the country. This should be right?

Reaction score
There was a question in the agriculture part regarding the development of transport. Road rail and air.
We had to write about how it helps in transportation of food around the country right?
I wrote about how the development of every particular medium helps in the circulation of food items around the country. This should be right?
U SHD HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THE LIMITATIONS AND WHY EFFICENT TRANSPORTATION IS NEEDED ,
I WROTE DAT PAKITAN IS A LARGE COUNTRY WITH MANY OF ITS AREAS CUTT OFF BY MOUNTAINS AND DESERTS , IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS ON ACCOUNT OF SCARITY OF FOOD AND NUTRITION DEATH RATE HAS BEEEN LOW BUT NOWADAYS , DUE TO EXTENSIVE USE OF ROAD , RAIL AND AIR , FOOD CAN BE SENT TO AREAS WHERE FOOD IS IN SHORTAGE ESPECIALLY IN HIGHLANDS DURING WINTER SEASON , ROADS ARE FLEXIBLE AND CAN CARRY PERISHABLE ITEMS. AIR TRAVELS IS FAST AND CAN PROVIDE FOOD IN CASE OF SHORTAGES. RAILWAYS CAN CARRY BULKY ITEMS AND IS CHEAPER AND SAFER.
BUT ON THE OTHERHAND, RAILWAYS AND ROADS ARE DIFFICULT TO BE BUILT IN HILLY AREAS AND DESERT REGIONS , AIR TRANSPORT NEEDS LEVEL FLAT LAND , NEARNESS TO A DENSELY POPULATED AREA AND THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALSO ARE NOT FAVOURABLE . LANDSLIDES AND OTHER CALAMITIES CAUSE DISRUPTION IN COMMUNICATION

Reaction score
U SHD HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THE LIMITATIONS AND WHY EFFICENT TRANSPORTATION IS NEEDED ,
I WROTE DAT PAKITAN IS A LARGE COUNTRY WITH MANY OF ITS AREAS CUTT OFF BY MOUNTAINS AND DESERTS , IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS ON ACCOUNT OF SCARITY OF FOOD AND NUTRITION DEATH RATE HAS BEEEN LOW BUT NOWADAYS , DUE TO EXTENSIVE USE OF ROAD , RAIL AND AIR , FOOD CAN BE SENT TO AREAS WHERE FOOD IS IN SHORTAGE ESPECIALLY IN HIGHLANDS DURING WINTER SEASON , ROADS ARE FLEXIBLE AND CAN CARRY PERISHABLE ITEMS. AIR TRAVELS IS FAST AND CAN PROVIDE FOOD IN CASE OF SHORTAGES. RAILWAYS CAN CARRY BULKY ITEMS AND IS CHEAPER AND SAFER.
BUT ON THE OTHERHAND, RAILWAYS AND ROADS ARE DIFFICULT TO BE BUILT IN HILLY AREAS AND DESERT REGIONS , AIR TRANSPORT NEEDS LEVEL FLAT LAND , NEARNESS TO A DENSELY POPULATED AREA AND THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALSO ARE NOT FAVOURABLE . LANDSLIDES AND OTHER CALAMITIES CAUSE DISRUPTION IN COMMUNICATION
My answer was almost similar to yours. :) I mentioned the limitations, though briefly :/

Reaction score
ok.
here is my feedback.... IT WAS AWESOME!!
in the time before the islamiyat paper i prepared BOTH islamiyat and geopraphy! :) :) :) :) :)
hopefully we will ALL get good marks! like if you wisk this to happen!! :) :p
btw for the development of transport did you guys write that flight is good for perishable items etc etc??

Reaction score
nope that is wrong. the farmer weeds, ploughs, sows and then harvests. i should know as i have literally memorised the agriculture chapter! :p
I had not learnt dat chp well , no prob it was of 1 mark
2 marks flown away , I just mentioned it like eene meene mine mo