• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
u knw i cant do that!once i get book i need to finish it!!!

fine then just write the names of the books you want to read and read them during the next summer vacation cuz we all will be free then !!!!!
ps same here even i have to finish the book at that same day !!!!!!:cry:
Its like an awesome curse !!!!

Reaction score
fine then just write the names of the books you want to read and read them during the next summer vacation cuz we all will be free then !!!!!
ps same here even i have to finish the book at that same day !!!!!!:cry:
Its like an awesome curse !!!!

hahhahahhhahaa!u knw on the vacation day i read a whole book!

Reaction score
Once I was staying at my 4yr old cousins house, and we were all praying Salah. After Salah, my Aunty saw her applying cream on a pair of scissors and asked her frantically what she was doing and that she would get hurt. But she replied, In all seriousness, 'No mum, I'm putting cream on it so it will become soft' :p

Reaction score
let's share one more wid u guys..might not be funny..but it was kind of frustrating for me..when i first came to A-levels..i was 17..i had specs on all the time cuz my doc told me not to take them off...but i had alot of problem while i did sports..cuz these specs used to fall every time..and i cant live widout basketball and football..so once again i decided to be stupid..without thinking much about how i'll look..i took a rubber band and tied me specs from both the sides and wore them so the won't fall off while am playing..some boys in my class took my pic in this condition while i was playing like crazzzy..they wrote some stuff on the pic..and placed it on the notice board...when i came back to the class..all of them told me and i was actually gonna BURST..i had anger issues..really bad ones..but as the teacher was present,,i just gave a sharp look to the group of guys who did this and controlled my anger..next day..i photoshopped that guy's pic on Katrina Kaif's face on the movie poster ''singh is king''..and took many copies of it..i stuck one photo on each notice board in the juniour and seniour section..but now u won't beleive..me and that guy r best frnds..even though we had a big fight after what i did..
hahahaha rofl ..although it waz rong ...it waz epic :p

Reaction score
Once I was staying at my 4yr old cousins house, and we were all praying Salah. After Salah, my Aunty saw her applying cream on a pair of scissors and asked her frantically what she was doing and that she would get hurt. But she replied, In all seriousness, 'No mum, I'm putting cream on it so it will become soft' :p
aaww shez soo cute...n funny :)

Reaction score
in my IG class once..there was boy who was very bad in english...the whole class was shouting and playing..when he saw the principal in the corridor..and he was like ''guyss!!shshshshsh...the principle is revolving in the corridor''
he meant to say the the principal is on a round..also once he was like'' i have two sisters..both are girls''..
hahahahaha rofl

Reaction score
i was abt 4 yrs or a bit older at that time. one evening an arabic song was being played on the tv. i likened it to azan. as my mother used to cover her head at azan time.
so i put 1 hand on my head and then danced on the music. my cousins took my pic while i was dancing. i still hv that pic
Anger wo bhi itna zada aur funny thing bhi itni zada!!!

Reaction score
Well here's mine!!
This is not mine but my someone told me that in the class all boys were laughing and talking and suddenly the maths teacher came. they didn't stop talking and were looking outside and maths teacher asked them "Why r u looking outside when monkey is standing inside??"

The other event is recent one occurred in my internship that our facilitator finished the class and asked us why we sitting we shud leave so the three guys ran quickly towards the door and we all were at the back!! the boy got so much excited that he rushed to the door and instead of puling it he pushed it soo hard that a loud voice came and he was stick to door!! the scene was soo entertaining to see that we all girl laugh it sooo loudly!!

Reaction score
Well here's mine!!
This is not mine but my someone told me that in the class all boys were laughing and talking and suddenly the maths teacher came. they didn't stop talking and were looking outside and maths teacher asked them "Why r u looking outside when monkey is standing inside??"

The other event is recent one occurred in my internship that our facilitator finished the class and asked us why we sitting we shud leave so the three guys ran quickly towards the door and we all were at the back!! the boy got so much excited that he rushed to the door and instead of puling it he pushed it soo hard that a loud voice came and he was stick to door!! the scene was soo entertaining to see that we all girl laugh it sooo loudly!!

ROFL!

Reaction score
yesterday at 12 pm the ground waz shakin sooooo bad me n ma sis started cryin n makin a huge fuss n ma bro n mama say its k its nothing!!n all of us were gone mad!!!i started cryin n said call dad!!but my mom said no its not that the angle of death is nxt to u!!n in the end it turned out that right nxt to us there is work going on fr makin new building n it waz juzt the motors!!we all made such a huge fuss!!n i feel so dumb!!

Reaction score
yesterday at 12 pm the ground waz shakin sooooo bad me n ma sis started cryin n makin a huge fuss n ma bro n mama say its k its nothing!!n all of us were gone mad!!!i started cryin n said call dad!!but my mom said no its not that the angle of death is nxt to u!!n in the end it turned out that right nxt to us there is work going on fr makin new building n it waz juzt the motors!!we all made such a huge fuss!!n i feel so dumb!!
Hahahaha

Reaction score
only aftershocks recently this year wbu?
Two or three months back, i experienced one shock in my academy.i was in my acadmy. Suddenly the table started shaking. I thought that sumone else was doing this . But it was an earth quake. A strange and queer feeling ran diwn in me. My head was aching. Though its intensity was around the 2005 earthquake but thank God that it didnt do major damage

Reaction score
Two or three months back, i experienced one shock in my academy.i was in my acadmy. Suddenly the table started shaking. I thought that sumone else was doing this . But it was an earth quake. A strange and queer feeling ran diwn in me. My head was aching. Though its intensity was around the 2005 earthquake but thank God that it didnt do major damage

when we recieved aftershocks i was in my arabic class afterskls n the table moved n i thought sme1 else waz doin it then we told the tchr n she said no no its nothing but then the arabs tchr came n told to let the kids out! nice sign!it would look btr if u centre align it