• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funniest moments of ur life...

Reaction score
I remember months ago.. when I was at school my friend lost her pencil case..
She was looking for it everywhere like crazy and I helped her look for it and we couldn't find it :/
it was lost for like a week and she kept losing my pens and stuff so I was like ..

'Hey lets go look at the lost and found box :D'
'Okay'

We searched for it everywhere and the lost and found box was no where to be found.. ( Masha Allah -.- )
so we went to our coordinator and she said its somewhere :/ (Thanks for the help -.- )

So our search continued and I felt like I was wasting my time so I asked this teacher,

'Excuse me miss, Do you know where the lost and found box is?'
'You want to box in the school? :O'
'No miss! We are looking for the lost and found BOX' I told her, drawing an imaginary image of a square with my fingers :p
'There is no boxing in the school, I wont allow it! :mad:'
'Miss, we are looking for a box, please help us :/'
'THERE IS NO BOXING IN THE SCHOOL! NO HITTING OR FIGHTING WITH ANYONE!!!! :mad:'
My friend and I were like O_O
'NO SHOUTING! :mad:'

We just left because we both felt that it was pointless, and then we laughed :D
and at the end, I said, 'Girl, get a new pencil case'
The next day, she found her pencil case at home -.-

Reaction score
let's share one more wid u guys..might not be funny..but it was kind of frustrating for me..when i first came to A-levels..i was 17..i had specs on all the time cuz my doc told me not to take them off...but i had alot of problem while i did sports..cuz these specs used to fall every time..and i cant live widout basketball and football..so once again i decided to be stupid..without thinking much about how i'll look..i took a rubber band and tied me specs from both the sides and wore them so the won't fall off while am playing..some boys in my class took my pic in this condition while i was playing like crazzzy..they wrote some stuff on the pic..and placed it on the notice board...when i came back to the class..all of them told me and i was actually gonna BURST..i had anger issues..really bad ones..but as the teacher was present,,i just gave a sharp look to the group of guys who did this and controlled my anger..next day..i photoshopped that guy's pic on Katrina Kaif's face on the movie poster ''singh is king''..and took many copies of it..i stuck one photo on each notice board in the juniour and seniour section..but now u won't beleive..me and that guy r best frnds..even though we had a big fight after what i did..

ap say ya umed na thi!

Reaction score
k another lst yr on my skl trip me n ma frndz we all went so 2 of those r quite into boy stuff so 2 of them juz went on stalking all the cute guys n eventually they got to knw n were running fr there lives that same tym i got angry on there behaviour n walked away we werein dubai mall n its huge!!n it waz my frst tym so i wlked away n soon realised that im lost!i called my frnd n she gathered all of us then the one triyn to stalk guys said im sorry amna n came to hug me but i waz so angry that i pushed hr off n she said fine1so loud that all the ppl were looking at us!aquablue remember?R0m@n_97

aaaaaa the trip when i was the mother gathering the little toddlers hahahaahaha