• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOUNTAIN OR BALL POINT IN O LEVEL EXAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ No, you are not!
To sum up.. @Evilpro.. yes, u can use a ballpoint pen.. there won't be any problem in that!! Best of luck again!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :|
Both of us are correct!!
He asked whether it's compulsory to use a fountain pen or not?.. as he has been using ballpoint pen for a long time!!
I just quoted that thing.. for clarity/as my proof, but u jumped out of nowhere, saying that you never saw such instruction!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
hmm...okkkkkkk sorry sorry ...i'm soooooooorrrrrrrrrry!! :( if u like u can delete all my previous comments..so that no confusion remains...i wont mind :shock:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
oh..cum on..i dont feel bad to say sorry..when it's my mistake...and at times even when it's not...bcozzz saying sorry can help solve many problems..and fights....and all that...hence helps creating a peaceful environment :cool:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
oh..cum on..i dont feel bad to say sorry..when it's my mistake...and at times even when it's not...bcozzz saying sorry can help solve many problems..and fights....and all that...hence helps creating a peaceful environment :cool:
You were right in your own way :)
Bt hahahaha.. I like to live in a peaceful environment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.