• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Xavi are nominated for Ballon d'Or (Top Fifa Award) and Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola for Fifa Coach of the year award.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose/Alex FTW :D

Reaction score
Cristiano , Pep Guaridola

i am a barca fan right, but i love watching cristiano in action :)

Reaction score
it will be between CR and Messi and the awards name shud be changed to LA LIGA Ballon d'Or until CR and Messi are playing like this u dont need others to compete for the award right now !
just check out for fun who won the Ballon D'Or in 1960 so that u laugh a lot ! :D :lol:

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Xavi are nominated for Ballon d'Or (Top Fifa Award) and Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola for Fifa Coach of the year award.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose/Alex FTW :D
Messi , Xavier Hernandez and Josep Guardiola all way long !!
NO ronaldo and alex !

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
it will be between CR and Messi and the awards name shud be changed to LA LIGA Ballon d'Or until CR and Messi are playing like this u dont need others to compete for the award right now !
just check out for fun who won the Ballon D'Or in 1960 so that u laugh a lot ! :D :lol:
Luis Suárez of Barcelona won :)
What's so funny in it :p
And this time Messi would win ... Ronaldo can't because of his selfish and retarded attitude !!
Messi , Xavi , Barcelona FOREVER !! :good:

Reaction score
Messi , Xavi and Ronaldo all three have already won in 2009 ... but Xavi was third :(
Now this time Messi - 1st and Xavi - 2nd
Josep Guardiola - 1st and alex - (not even worth of it ! ) :x

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If Barclays Premier League would have been a class-room, then:

Arsenal is a boy who works hard through out the year but fails to succeed.

Manchester City is a spoilt child who purchases all the expensive books but is never interested in reading them.
... ...
Liverpool is a child who is very much proud of the academic achievements of his grand father.

Manchester United is a boy who just performs in the final exams and tops the class.

Chelsea is a boy who fails and puts the blame of failure on his teachers and then his family finds a new teacher for him every year.
:p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Out of Champions League in group stages. It's embarrassing to be in Micky Mouse Europa League. KILL ME.

Reaction score
Manc also in that !

The first time in my life ive seen 2 english clubs in CL ! its disrespectful !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep the whole night. LITERALLY.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
We were overrun in midfield. Vidic's injury in first half was a HUGE HUGE blow to our 'already weak defence'.
Rooney was totally flop. TOTALLY. Missed easy goals which should have SHOULD HAVE S-H-O-U-L-D H-A-V-E been scored.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
We were overrun in midfield. Vidic's injury in first half was a HUGE HUGE blow to our 'already weak defence'.
Rooney was totally flop. TOTALLY. Missed easy goals which should have SHOULD HAVE S-H-O-U-L-D H-A-V-E been scored.

Rooney has a habit of sometimes disappointing his fans to an incredible extent, doesn't he. :evil:

badrobot14 said:
^ n fix ur signature Nibz... the imge gives a funny hotlinking error... use image from some other site dat allows hotlinking.
(clear your cache n refresh to see the error if u cant/or use another browser..)

Which team do you support my friend [Mashallah great work on the homepage :good: ].

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, he has that habit.
And badrobot14 is a Gooner! :D

Reaction score
EL classico will be fun !

While MU i think is struggling Berba is not up to standards and ROO is totally having troubles of his own as he tries to get his EURO ban reduced while Hernandez the awesome striker is injured,U can see where they get goals,some one has to step up !