• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Kill me!
We discussed the whole scoreline in our posts. ' I loved Man City losing it' 'Glad Man City is not unbeaten anymore' ' I didn't like Chelsea winning it'
And yet, Adzy1794 asked about the match's result.

Does this have anything to do with 'my side', Mr.Einstein?

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Kill me!
We discussed the whole scoreline in our posts. ' I loved Man City losing it' 'Glad Man City is not unbeaten anymore' ' I didn't like Chelsea winning it'
And yet, Adzy1794 asked about the match's result.

Does this have anything to do with 'my side', Mr.Einstein?

Yo Mr Newton, i meant he being a fan of manu and real, just like you thus in an argument on your side, is further clarification required. :p

Reaction score
I just asked a simple question,I didn't know you people had already discussed it.Stop condescending.'Mr.Einstein'.

Reaction score
LOl,you're just using your powers bro,you know I didn't do anything wrong. I think next time you should be more polite to others. :D

Reaction score
how cud chelsea win..............i mean i hate it more than man city
anyways barcas awesome know im late but thrilled by da elclassico thingie n of course da recent club world cupmatch against al sadd 4-0......GREAT but villa oh no.......a fracture
lfcs goin on fine too
but i hear torresll be on sale i so hope so n lfc shud take him back...........although i feel like killin him i miss him too

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
OMG :Yahoo!: THAT IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I will give it a try ;)
Yes, I saw that ad and got that sim, too :D
The Ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILr7HkGCeuk

P.S Arsenal vs AC Milan and Napoli vs Chelsea. Two important champions league draws.
Man United up against Ajax in Europa.

Reaction score
i hope we see manu players using ZONG service in the next add,the current add is good !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
Well i guess manu beat barca-my-foot in this area, right [getting close to their fans in pak].

YES. :good:

Reaction score
Yeah another week of BPL is here !

Arsenal vs Manc pick of the lot I hope Arsenal Win big time and open up the title race even further ! :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Reaction score
oh cmon ! not again why cant this happen to Liverpool why is it always MUFC !
BTW rules are rules gud luck with that :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ HAHA YES!
And Cristiano Ronaldo might come back. And and aaand players are urging Paul Scholes to take back his retirement.
OMG this is AWESOME :Yahoo!: